Chapter Five

Therapy session- NF
*

I made some changes in the last chaper

********************************
I noticed Josh and Klaus are shaking with rage. Rose seems to notice it as well but Klaus says "Rose can you please leave we would like to talk to Dahlia alone then we'll continue dinner okay?" she nods and sighs she begins to get up. I start shaking the last time i was alone with a group of  grown men was when my old foster father let them rape me.
********************************
Dahlia POV

I began to tear up. Mason seems to notice because he touched me i shook his arm off grabbed my laptop and ran to my room. I heard them calling me but i continued running. Once i was in my room i locked the door and went to the corner and cried. I pulled my knees to my chest and began rocking back and forth.

I heard knocking i heard Mason calling my name "Dahlia please let me in. We can talk about this just open the door" 'Open the door its our mate. Mate can help us' i nod in agreement to Elena.
I get up and open the door. I pull Mason in and lock the door i go towards the bed and rock back and forth again. "Dahlia whats wring love" Mason says. I move to the center of the bed so Mason can come.

He gets in and leans on the headboard. He pulls me to him so now me hand is on his chest my leg is on his waist and my head is on his shoulder. I start crying harder when he rubs my back and whispers sweet nothings in my head. "Whats wrong love tell me" Mason says. "I dont know if this helps but this room is soundproof so what we say in here stays between us." I let out a small laugh

"I was scared Mason Im still scared" i say honestly "Of what?" He asks. So i begin to tell him "Mason promise me that if i tell you. You wont look at me differently" he nods.

"I freaked out because..." "Love its okay" he says. I nod and continue " because i was gonna be alone with Josh and Klaus. They're grown men and i was gonna be alone with them. Last time i was alone with men was at my last foster home. He...he let a group of grown men into my room while i was sleep" my voice was starting crack Mason hugged me tighter.
"They woke me up by throwing me against a wall. They started laughing at me when i was crying in the corner. They grabbed by my hair and threw me on my bed. They started to take turns with me." I was full on crying now
"It was awful Mason. I couldnt stop them they gagged me and tied me up im so sorry Mason. I promise you i really did try and stop them but i coul--" i was stopped when Mason got up and hugged me. I was crying i couldn't stop.

He pulls away and i notice he was crying aswell "Dont you EVER apologize for what they did to you. It wasnt your fault." I laugh and wipe his tears away and nod.
"Ill go tell everyone that we'll have to have dinner tomorrow night instead. Ill be back" he says and leaves.

Mason's POV

While she was telling me this i was mad. At myself for not being there and at the assholes who did this to her. It broke my heart when she was apologizing to ME for what happened to her. I got up and hugged her tightly "Dont you EVER apologize for what they did to you. I wasnt your fault" i said she laughs and wipes the tears i didnt know had fallen of my face.

I tell her "Ill go tell everyone that we'll have to have dinner tomorrow night instead. Ill be back" and i leave. I was still pissed off but i try and keep calm so they dont notice.
I walk inti the kitchen to see they are still eating and talking about what happened "You guys mind if we do the whole dinner tomorrow Dahlia's not doing to good" i say. I immediately regret the last part.
"Why? what happened?" Rose asks getting up. 'Quick think of a lie' i hate lying but what Dahlia told me is her's to tell not mine.

"She's fine she just a panic attack i guess. She wants to do the dinner tomorrow" i say. Klaus and my dad nod. I go to the pantry and grab some snacks and drinks since we're gonna miss dinner.

"Night everybody ill let you guys know how Dahlia is tomorrow."
I yell out "Wait Mason come back here" Klaus says. I go to them and see my dad and Rose smiling while Klaus has a serious face. "What is it?" I ask "Anything you wanna tell us?" He ask. I shake my head no. Rose and My dad on the floor laughing i look at them confused. "Whats on your neck son" my dad ask as he gets off the floor. I touch my neck. My eyes go wide when i realize thats where Dahlia was kissing. Rose hands me a mirror and i nitice theses big ass hickies on my neck

"DAHLIA!" i yell out i put the mirror down and run upstairs towards her room

"DAHLIA!" i yell out i put the mirror down and run upstairs towards her room. I hear feet behind me but i ignore it and open the door to her room.
I see her smoking weed. I quickly close the door and lock it.

"Dahlia two things
One: not cool giving me these big ass hickies on ny neck
Two you cant be smoking"
I tell her

Dahlia POV

"One you started it i got hickies on my neck too" i show him he smiles
"Two i have a prescription for marijuana. I get anxiety sometimes" i say pulling out my card.

"Ok well help me clear out the smoke. Klaus,Rose and my dad want to come in and they wont leave unless they see you" he says
I quickly put my stuff up and open the window and turn on the fan.

"Open the door" i tell him i close the window and go to my bed.
"Hey how are you doing sweetie" Rose says getting on the bed a little to close to comfort so i back up. I see her sigh 'comfort her. We need to' my wolf says 'why?' I ask

'i cant tell you now but we just need to' i nod and listen to Elena i slowly slide to Rose's side and put my hand on her shoulder. I look at everyone and see them smiling. I cant bring myslef to smile. Im only doing this cause my wolf says to.

I see Rose smiling at me. I look around and see a bag of food i run to my desk and grab the bag. I open it and see chips, cookies and drinks. I hear laughter so i turn around and see them looking at me.
I shrug and dump everything out onto my bed.

"Ok well now that youve seen that Dahlia is okay you guys can go now." Mason says.
"Well fine then wouldnt want to interrupt you guys" why i never" "fine then" they reply as they leave
He laughs while just wave then bye. "Ok so now that they're gone wanna watch a movie?" Mason ask. I nod

While the movie was playing i kept looking at Mason who had his shirt off my wolf was howling in my head to go to him
I guess Mason noticed cause he smiled "See something you like?"
"As a matter of fact i do" i say.

********************************

COMMENT&VOTE