Chapter Four

Bruhh i did this shit all through Elementary
*******************************
Dahlia's POV

"I know how to fight thats all" i typed into my phone. "Mason wheres my room?" I wrote. "Uhh its this way" he says walking towards me. I grab his hand but not before the STD wakes up. "YOU'RE A MONSTER. ONCE EVERYONE FINDS OUT WHAT YOU ARE. YOURE DEAD!!" she screams.

I walk up to her slowly and she starts backing away wimpering.
"Im already dead" i say in her head while grabbing her wrist that i broke and putting it back into place. "Dahlia thats enough let her go" Klaus says. I look at him and roll my eyes. I grab her chin looking her in the eyes. I smirk and throw her towards the group. "Mention what you saw to anyone ill slit your throat. Got it?"
I say. She nods her head vigorously "y-yes i-i understand"

"Ok now that everything is settle. Why dont we go get you bags and get dinner started?" Klaus says
I nod. Mason and I go to the car and get my bags i get the ones with my weapons and what not and he gets my clothes. We go upstairs to my room.

Dahlia's room

We put my clothes up

We put my clothes up. I told Mason ill put the rest up by myself and ill get dressed for dinner.
"Ok so since Rose doesnt know about you yet. We'll walk together sonce you know." he says looking down

"Know what?" I say smirking
"Since youre my girlfriend now and since im the only one to touch you i think its the best option. Right?" He ask "Yea. But leave so i can change. Unless you wanna watch?" I say jokingly. "I do as a matter of fact" he says with ALOT more confidence. He gets off my bed and walks towards me.

Some smutt!!!!

He grabs me by my waist and pushes me against my closet door. I bite my lip to suppress a moan from coming out. I instantly jump and wrap both my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He moves his hands to my butt to hold me. He smashes his lips onto mine and i instantly react and kiss him back. The kiss starts off slow but turns more passionate and rough. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance i denied which earns a groan from him. He pushes up against me to feel how hard he is.

I gasp he takes this opportunity to shove his tounge in my mouth. We both fight for dominance he ends up winning. He starts to trail kisses down my neck trying to find my sweet spot. I let out a moan when he reaches it. I arch my back making his and my chest now touching.

He starts sucking, kissing and licking my neck for sure leaving hickies all over. I do the same to him and make my way to his neck. After leaving a good amount of hickies we continue to kiss roughly. He slams my back against the wall causing me to moan.

Smutts finished

He stops and whispers in my ear
"We cant. Not yet." He says he lets me down and sits on my bed. I smirk. "Ok well im gonna take a shower for dinner." I say "yea ok ill be here watching TV" he says.