Chapter Seven

Sandy Cheeks- I wanna go home

********************************

Recap

"So thats where you were" Mason says smiling. He walks up to me and wipes the blood off my face. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" I turn and see its Claire yet again. "What the fuck do you want?" I say walking up to her. She steps back a little i smirk
"I want you to tell everyone what you are" she says
********************************

Dahlia's POV
"What ever do you mean?" I say innocently "I want you to tell them what a freak you are" she says i smirk "why dont you tell them" i say "Fine" she says pushing past me to the crowd "This girl or whatever she is. Is a freak. Her eyes go pitch black and she can talk inside you head." She says everyone turns to me i bite my lip to keep me from laughing. It doesnt work. I bust out laughing along with everyone else im on the floor crying and my sides start hurting.

"OH. OH MY GOD. Seriously black eyes" i say "its true i saw it" she says "now what did i tell you about telling people" i say seriously in her head but continue smiling at her. "She did it again!!" She yells
"Claire just stop" i say.
She quickly takes her fucking 12 in heel off and tries to throw it at me. I catch it and throw it back its 2 inches from her spinal cord.
"Get her out of here before anymore blood gets on the carpet" i say and Michael and Blake grab her and take her to the doctor.

I start to feel sick. I quickly run to the trash can near the couch and puke my blood out since i cant eat and only drink i have nothing to throw up so its blood "oh shit Dahlia" Mason yells and runs to me pulling my hair back. He rubs my back and whispers sweet little nothings it goes on for 30 minutes of this shit. "Water" i say Klaus gives me the water and i chug it down.

I sigh getting up and leaning on the wall i look around and everyone is staring at me with concern. I shrug and say "relax guys im not dying. Im used to it" "it sure looks like you were" Mason says "Yea what the hell was that? You were coughing up blood and you act like its normal!" Klaus says "long story short i throw blood because i didnt drink water. Thats it" i say "but why blood shouldn't it be food or something?" Rose ask

"Hey i dont know about you guys but i need a drink" i say going to the liquor cabinet. I hear laughter and footsteps behind me. I grab Bourbon and Vodka and shot glasses "shots anyone?" I ask everyone nods and comes closer "youre allowing this?" Micheal says to Klaus and Rose "only for tonight" he says "yes sir" i say saluting everyone laughs. I start filling up glasses and passing them around i take one every once in a while. I cant get drunk no matter how much i drink im never ever drunk which sucks but whatever. "How are yous not drink yes" Mitchell says slurring his words "i cant get drunk" he nods and walks away well tries to he walks into the wall. Everyone is drunk now beside Mason who hasnt left my side Rose and Klaus.

"Having fun love" Mason says. "Extremely. Okay come Mason im sure these people have jobs or whatever to go to in the morning so we need to make a hangover cure." I say dragging him in the kitchen "whats that?" He ask "we are making Menudo." We start making it when Klaus stumbles in drunk off his ass "hey my darling daughter how are you?" He ask smiling "im good Klaus how are  you?" I ask his smile falls. "I know we just adopted you but i would like it if you call Dad or papa, pops or even daddy." He says i was taken back a little i usally never live with people long enough to say that.

I look around and see Rose and Mason smiling "keeps smiling and i will give you more hickies" i say he laughs "whatever" i pout and start fake crying like yesterday and look up to Klaus "Daddy Mason's being mean to me. Do something" i look at Mason who looks like he's gona shit his pants and Rose is holding in her laugh

"Mason what did you do to my little girl" he says calmly which was very fucking scary. He walks up to Mason "wait wait i didnt do anything" he says backing into a corner. To make this better i run towards mom and cry into her shoulder "nice job" she whispers to me "i know" i whisper back.
I smile and look back at boys "daddy its ok i forgive him" i say sniffling "do something to her and you're dead got it?" He say Mason nods. He comes up to me "youll get it later" he says i smile and continue cooking "FOOD!" I yell out eveyone comes stumbling into the dining room i pull out bowls and cups and serve it in their.
I serve everyone i pull out my phone and record their reaction i hear moans and see their eyes roll in the back of their head i laugh

"Oh. oh my god this is so good what is it?" Trevor ask "its Menudo its a hangover cure. I made it so you guys can sleep sober and be hangover free in the morning" i say i look down and see that im still in my clothes from earlier. "Im going to go change ill be back." "Ill come with" Mason says "hey no funny business you hear me" Klaus says "like i havent alr-" before mason can finish i grab an apple and threw it at his head "DUDE!" i yell at him everyone starts laughing. I go upstairs to my room and get a change of clothes.

When i was about to pull up my shorts Mason comes in "look im really sorry" he says he pauses and looks up and down he groans and walks up to me

"what do you think youre wear. Youre not going downstairs like that"

"Like what?" I ask

"I just dont want people seeing whats mine" he says walking up to me slowly. Like a predator and like prey i walk back until my back hits the wall. He puts his hands underneath my butt.
"Jump" he says and i do whats told.

Before we could do anything i heard footsteps i get down and quicly put my shirt and shorts on and go to my bathroom to let my hair down.
"Hey where is she" Klaus says
"In there" Mason says
********************************
COMMENT&VOTE