Bring The Baby

Tom fell asleep in the car, it was nine o'clock by the time we got home. So I carried him to bed, I looked at the groceries and rubbed my eyes. As I started putting them away my phone buzzed, Billie. Oh shit, I posted a video of tom... wait she watched the video, she hasn't asked about the baby sitter part.
Wait
Why am I thinking like shes... what is she, trying to be friends with me? Or maybe she's just lonely. But why is my brain taking this the other way, like she's... looking for quality's in me to date. She's straight I guess? I'm straight. I clicked the snap and it was a vert excited billy 'oh my god he's so fucking cute!' I laid my phone down and smiled lightly shaking my head. I took a photo of my face almost instantly regretting it. 'He is' I sent. I brought up my youtube once I finished putting away the food and read through the comment. I then sat down to film a video, my head so kinda clouded so I had no idea what the video was going to be about. So I sat down, turned on my camera.

"Hey guys so, Oh my god. How did my video blow up! I really didn't think that was going to happen. I was just very angry and I uploaded it without really thinking. And I read the comments and... just, thank you guys so much! And a little update I quit last night and I can still afford to pay my rent and everything! So I'm good until I get another job. I saw some of you were worried about that so I'm ok!"

I talked for a while longer and then edited and uploaded the video, I grabbed my phone and seen a snap from Billie, actually three. Three selfies accompanied by 'so I have an idea!' 'My next show is like five hours away from you, so like drive up and we can hang out' 'dude you could just say no you don't have to ignore me'

'Calm down! I was working on a video' I thought about her offer and I thought about Tom, there is no way I can get a baby sitter on such short notice. Billie replied.

'So will you come to see me?' When she said it like that my heart got tugged. Shit. I needed to tell her.

'I can't I don't have a babysitter' i sent with a photo of my wall, I liked Billie she was so sweet but I can't get used to it.

'Bring the baby' she said. I replayed the snap stunned.

'Ok' was all I sent. Now I need to pack. 'What time do you want me to be there?' I messaged in the chat.

'As soon as you can be' I chewed on my lip as I started to pack our bags. Around three AM I went to sleep.

"Good morning." I smiled as I walked into toms room, he waved to me and rubbed his eyes. "I have a surprise," I said and he just nodded and lifted his hands to me. I picked him up and he cuddled into my neck, I loved him like this. I snuggled into him and took a photo, my followers from the very beginning know about him. But I decided to stop talking about him, he was my business and mine only... and the courts. Speaking of which, the money will help with that too. I kissed his cheek and he giggled lightly. I sat him on the counter and he looked up at me with big green eyes.

"Prize?" He said.

"Yeah! I have a surprise for you." Were going to go on a trip!"

"Gargar?" He said and I laughed.

"Yes, we're going to target." I smiled at him and he reached forward to hug me. With the help of Tom, I got him dressed and I packed up the car, Tom loved target. It was the only store he didn't get sick off, last night when I was trying to go to sleep I thought of a few things to buy him for the long drive.