Kiss me in the dark

I got into bed where Billie was already laying. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." She said as I laid in the bed.

"Billie." I mumbled.

"Why didn't you tell me.... about..." She looked away for a second. "You don't have to wear long sleeves around me." I sighed and tried to turn away but she grabbed my waist.

"I...." I wanted to climb into a hole.

"I don't want you to feel ashamed around me. I get it, but I think you're beautiful no matter what." I avoided eye contact with her I hated this conversation.

"I just... I regret everything from my past."

"It's ok Gemma, but it's your past it's over. You survived and you're here, you deserve to live knowing that there's nothing to be ashamed of." She tilted my chin so I was looking at her.

"Billie." I mumbled.

"Sit up for a second." I pulled my eyebrows together and sat up, she also sat up. she ran her hand thought my hair and put her lips to mine, I kissed her back with no argument. after a few minuets, she ran her hand under the hem of my shirt making me jump, I tried to pull away but one of her hands came up and went around the back of my neck. "Do you trust me?" She questioned. I opened my eyes and looked at her, I nodded slowly. She pulled my lips to hers again, I didn't pull away this time as she ran her hand under my shirt, luckily I always wear tank tops under my long sleeves. I tried not to think too much into what was happening, I couldn't or I wouldn't be able to resist the urge to just...next thing I knew my long sleeve was off and I felt completely naked. Billie ran her hands down my arms and I reluctantly opened my eyes to see her staring at me. "God, you are beautiful." She sighed.

"Billie..." I mumbled

"Shuu." She kissed me lightly, she leaned over and flipped off the light switch. I pulled away from her and sighed. "Common." I shook my head.

"Billie." I kissed her forehead. "Listen, Billie, I told you."

"I know." She sighed and I smiled at her. We kissed some more and at some point fell to sleep.

My eye's opened to Tom looking down at me. "Mum?" He said.

"T-" I stopped for a second and smiled. "Yes buddy?"

"Food?" He mumbled.

"Ok baby." I said picking him up.

"Yeye!" He yelled jumping on Billie who he didn't realize was there. She groaned as she opened her eyes.

"Good morning." She said wrapping her arm around him, he giggled and poked her cheek.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked.

"Bacon." Tom clapped.

"Ok, Billie?" I questioned.

"Sounds good!" She smiled. I got up and Billie grabbed Tom and put him in his highchair. I watched her give him his milk and I couldn't help but picture this being an everyday thing, waking up together, caring for Tom together... I took my lip between my teeth and looked away. She's seventeen, there is no way in hell she'd settle down. Let alone with someone like me, I sighed and started to cook.

"Here you go, little man." I said putting his plate on his chair.

"Thank you." He smiled stuffing his face.

"Here you go." I put billies plate on the table and mine.

"Thank you." She said reaching over touching my hand. I smiled up at her and my mind raced. I needed to have my mind made up soon, was I going to try this with Billie or was I going to tell her to not have high hope's...