Arms

My eyes shot open and I looked around, Billie was sitting to the small table with Tom sitting on the table eating some crackers. I put my hand to my mouth running my fingers over my lips. Was last night a dream? Or did I actually make out with Billie? A girl. A 17-year-old, girl. A famous underage girl. "Morning," Billie said looking over at me smiling, Tom waved and laughed.

"Good morning," I said getting up, I walked over to them and Tom stood up on the table and wrapped his arms around my neck. "Good morning baby boy."

"Yeye give me food!" He said.

"Billie gave you food?!" I asked and he pulled away nodding.

"Look!" He held out the cracker and I tried to bite it making him laugh. "No!" He giggled. There was a knock on the door and I pulled my eyebrows together.

"Food," Billie said and I nodded going to the door. We had toast, fruit, and she ordered beans. I gave her a questioning look, she was an odd person. But I liked it. As we started to eat my phone rang, I saw it was James so I went out on the balcony.

"Hello?"

"Good morning." Oh, this was serious.

"What's wrong?"

"Well... we found Kim."

"Oh."

"She claimed that Tim-"

"His name is Tom," I said. James stopped for a second and I could hear papers russel.

"Yes it is. Ok... well she said that he was taken from her, stolen. And that she was looking for him, she said she's going to fight for him."

"Are you fucking serious?" I rubbed my eyes and sighed.

"I know Gemma. But she barely has a case, she's his birth mom. That's all she has, there's no proof she was looking for him and she got his name wrong in her statement." I chewed on my lip, I just wanted to scream and jump over this balcony.

"I'm in Montreal right now, I'll be back tomorrow night. When can we start this?"

"Monday morning?"

"See you then." I pressed end took in a deep breath. I went inside and plastered on a smile, I couldn't involve Billie in this. And Tom didn't need to know anything was wrong.

Everything was going great, Tom was loving Billie more and more every second. It was going to be hard leaving her tomorrow, well both miss her so much. Around twelve Tom wanted to nap so I put him in bed and me and Billie sat on the couch. "So what's wrong?" She asked.

"What?" I questioned.

"Ever since this morning, that phone call you been really weird." Uh shit.

"It was nothing." I smiled.

"Gemma. Come on, tell me." She turned to face me and I looked away. "Gem." She reached out and held my face in her hand. My heart fluttered, I didn't want to tell her anymore. She's leaving tomorrow to finish her tour and I'm probably never going to see her again. I can't make her worry.

"Billie I promise it's nothing." She moved her face close to mine, I could taste her breath as she spoke and I wanted to taste her...

"Don't lie to me." She said.

"I'm not." Please drop it Billie.... please. But she pressed on, I stood up to walk again but she grabbed my arm. "Billie stop." I grabbed her and pushed her up against the wall, a moan slipped out as she closed her eyes. Her hands fell to my hips and she held them tightly hooking her thumbs in the waistband of my pants. I was resisting every urge I had to kiss her and it was nearing impossible.

"Kiss me." She breathed, I just looked down at her as she puckered her lips. "Please."

"Billie... your seventeen," I mumbled.

"Gemma, it's just a kiss." She breathed.

"Billie."

"Just fucking kiss me." My lips crashed to hers and her arms wrapped around my waist. I held her face tightly and she kissed back so hard I was ready to throw her on the couch and... a knock on the door made us separate. I sighed and looked at Billie for a second, I ran my hand throw my hair and went to the door.

"Hey!" It was Finneas.

"Hi." I smiled stepping back. He walked in and Billie smiled toward him I couldn't help but feel like shit like he know I just made out with his sister. I was ready to climb into a hole and fill it in after me, I'm being delusional about Billie. As soon as she leaves she's going to be gone for good, I need to get over this. And now.