chap2(how i got to know her name)

At the end of the day, the two of us ended up in a hotel.

DON'T GET ME WRONG! ...

Let me explain before you jump to conclusions.

Well, the thing is, I can't bring her to my apartment since all of my neighbors are close to my family and they are all aware of the absolute unchanging fact that "I am single", so, me bringing a woman back would be a grand event for them to gossip about. Adding to that, it won't be good for her reputation if people were to find out, because it won't be believable that I just wanted to help her and that I won't make any use of her, especially taking into big consideration that she is wayyyyy far from "bad looking".

So, staying in a hotel where no one knows "us", is the optimal option... For now...

However, this "now" should not go on for too long, which is exactly why I was trying to get any sort of information from her throughout the day.

Failing at it miserably.. Sad enough, it's not a first.

Her eyes started to get heavier as the two of us were sitting at separate beds; with me STILL trying to make her talk and her merely and barely looking at me through her hooded eyes... Next thing I know she fell backward onto the bed like her soul left her body...

I never knew of such a thing but I guess I have a knack for boring people to sleep.

If we were in another situation I would have busted out laughing at the way her body gave up and plunged back, but here I was, devastated from the fact that she refused to talk, putting me in a world where I was lost, without any sort of lead on what to do next...

Just what am I to do with her?

The least she can do is talk.

LIKE! At least her name! that could be some sort of a clue in itself.

Just... " What is your name ?" I whispered looking at her sleeping form, telling myself to just call it a night already; the girl is down and out so there's nothing worth me staying up for.

Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick.

What is this sound?

Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick.

Why can't it just stop?!!

My eyes fluttered open as my brain was activated; looking around me searching for the source, I found her beside me with my watch in her hand. She was focused on it; listening to its ticking, bringing it to my ear to make me listen to it too.

"You like it?" I asked her in my sleepy voice. And all I can do after is thank god that it didn't scare her how deep and grumpy it sounded. She nodded, her simple action gave me hope of finding out more about her. I sat up excited that this could be the time to solve this whole mystery "Is that why you followed me? Do you want to have it?" I threw the first questions that came to my head at her. She shook her head, pointed at my wrist with her right hand, and handed me the watch with the other.

"Should I wear it?" I asked her to which she grinned and nodded. So I, gladly, took it from her and put it on, waiting for the right time to ask her more. however, she beat me up to it, "Pa" she uttered, making my whole body as an entirety tense as a response.

SHE SPOKE!!

"What?!" I tried my best to control my tone so I don't freak her out and make her go back to her silent show. But honestly, I was the one freaking out!!