chap3(how i got curious)

It was time.

I couldn't delay it any longer.

"We need to take another pill now" I announced, to which she shook her head frantically with a disapproving look; which I had assumed before she jumped out of bed and ran away. "Jasmine!" I went after her and got her cornered. left and right; left and right, she tried her best to escape but there was none, to begin with, "I'm not letting you go if you don't take the pill". Fair enough, she covered her cheeks thinking I would force her to open up in the same way I did this morning. Lucky for me, I already thought of another way.

I squeezed her nose forcing her to use her mouth to breathe, and that's when I took the chance and put the pill in. On the other hand, she tried to spit it out but I pulled her back to the room and assisted her as she drank water, making sure she swallowed the pill. Just right when it was all over, she stomped her way to bed, laying down and covering herself fully.

"Jasmine?... You mad at me?" I inquired, only to be met with silence, "Jasmine?" I called for her, yet again but she remained still, not bothering to even glance my way. "I was going to give you my watch if you answ-" before I can finish my sentence, she pushed the covers away and looked straight at my wrist... She really is oddly fond of this watch. 

I was about to take it off but she shook her head and pressed her hands on mine to stop me.

Then, what should I do?

What do you want me to do?

She lied her head back down on her pillow before she pulled my hand close to her ear, she then, shut her eyes tightly so that she can solely focus on the sound. I looked at her relaxed form, studying it and drawing it in my head. She looked mesm-GOODNESS!  

Her eyes popped open,  startling me and taking me off guard. 

But they just looked at me... Like they were acknowledging my existence. There didn't seem to be much emotion in them, or maybe I couldn't read them as they bewitched me.

I don't know what came over me but the way she looked at me got me into another world where I was only half conscious of my own body. As my hand moved on her own, lowering and laying on her cold cheek, caressing it; trying to give it some warmth, a soft smile on her face and a soft sigh were generated from her side; putting me and my head at ease. My overthinking mind seemed to rest at that moment, she seemed to ease it and freeze it as I didn't know what to do I was frozen in my place and position for quite some time.

A couple of minutes later, when she was fast asleep, I moved to the bed opposite from hers, laying down with the full intention to sleep, yet my eyes refused to look away or give in to the darkness of my lids. I kept looking at her sleeping form, still unable to turn away.

The only single thought that kept playing in my head, almost, yet, surely, taunting me, was the mere fact that_

When she was asleep, she looked like... 

A woman.

If only you were...a normal woman, Jasmine.

"How about potty and stuff, I mean she's a grown woman, do you like ...go with her and-?" this was one of the many stupid questions I was bombarded with first thing in the morning when I got to work.