Chapter one

Blares POV

Well I just walked out of the orphanage or as I call it hell. Don't get me wrong it's nice but if you were I'm that place for 14 years you would agree.

I'm blare by the way. You may be wondering why I was in a orphanage for 14 years. Well my parents died on a cruise that crashed. I miss them so much. Since I was only one I don't remember every detail about them but I know they were good people.

Well I just got adopted by a couple that seems nice. Their names are Stacy and Max. They have a 18 year old son named jaxson. They live in California. Which is weird because I always have wanted to live there.

It has been the longest 6 hours of my life. But I'm alive and we finally got to their house. It was a nice two story building painted a soft blue. "So blare do you want to see your new room." Stacy asked in a hopeful tone. "Ya sure." Was all it took for her to grab my hand and pull me there.

We walked in to a light purple room and I already loved it. I've never had my own room. "Wow I love it" "I'm glad you do I've never had a daughter before and the boys were no help" "thank you" I said while hugging her.

After she told me she ordered clothes and they were in my closet she left. A few minutes later someone knocked on my door. "Come in" it was my new brother jaxson "oh hey" "hey I just wanted to say if you need anything just tell me. And I'm new to the whole big brother thing so I might be a little overprotective" "that's ok I'm kinda new to this whole little sister thing. So I gess we can learn together"

We talked for hours until he decided to take a walk and show me the neighborhood. We walked for a while then saw a boy walking towards us. Jax stopped and said "hey Zack " "hey Jax what's up". " nothing just showing my new little sister around " "ohh so that's who that is I just thought you finally found yourself a girl. Well should have known". That made me bust out laughing which caused Jax to playfully glare and push me. " good one. I'm blare" "Zack, nice to meet you blare" he said and winked at me.

I could already feel the bluish "so you in high school" Zack asked " actually yeah. I'm going to be a freshman " he looked happy "finally a pretty girl going to our school"

I felt my cheeks on fire. That's when jax stepped in "nope you lucky were friends or you would have a face more messed up than it already is. So stop flirting with my sister" then I herd another voice say "ya that's my job". I turned around and seen a really cute guy. " ya I don't think so king" jax said sounding annoyed "I'm just kidding Jax so chill. I mean she's hot but she's like what 12"

I'm ready to kill someone "oh hell no you did not just say that. But if you want to think that ok get ready to get your butt kicked by a 12 year old". I was mad " ha try me" I went to jump at him but jax held me back. Then said "no use wasting energy on him " " I can take him " " I know you definitely could but let's just go home". "Fine. Bye Zack see you tomorrow" "bye babe" Zack said back

" the names Cole by the way" so that's what his name is. Then why did jax call him king. Oh well I'll fined out later. " never asked anyway"

While we were walking away I herd Cole chuckle.