Part 1

Y/N POV
Summer was over and you had just shifted from America to Korea, from your saved up money your parents had left for you. Your mother died when you were just three years old, you hardly remembered her but you would look at pictures of her because you missed her so much. Your father on the other hand died last year of sophomore year making you all alone in this cruel world. You had hardships at first but you pushed through it because of your little brother Joy who always listened and supported you. After your father's incident you decided to go live with your aunt Lina in Korea because she was so sweet, caring, and she was the only person you knew.

Time Skipped
I reached Korea my home country where I was born and stayed at my aunt's place since I had nowhere else to go. I woke up with my eyelashes still battling with eachother reaching for my alarm because it was so loud, and turning my alarm off when I suddenly realized what day it was. Freakin fudge It's MY FIRST DAY OF JUNIOR YEAR!! Ahhhhh...then I quickly rushed into my bathroom taking a fast 3 min shower and dressed up. It's good that our school has uniform but only on fridays we could dress however we liked.
My aunt drove me to the most famous school in Korea and since I earned a scholarship I had an opportunity to go there.
"Bye Aunty Lina love ya" I smiled as I waved goodbye.
"Bye sweetie have a great day. Eat the lunch I packed for you" she shouted making me kinda embarrassed.
I went inside running and fixing my outfit, scanning my classrooms which I was in when suddenly I met my face to another face and bumped into someone.

"Hey bitch don't you have eyes" a girl with tons makeup screamed making me fall on the floor.
"Do you?" I scoffed rolling my eyes not believe how can a person be so rude in first meeting. "Do you even know who you are talking to right now, you ugly girl!" she faked smiled.
"Me UGLY? Bruh have you ever looked at something called...mmm...a Mirror?!" I sweetly smiled with hatred.
"Ughh I don't have time for this... I don't think you know who I am perhaps you are new... I'm Jennie! remember this name because from now on you'll regret hearing it" she blasted in my ears while flipping her hair and storming off.
I went into the classroom realizing I was late and quickly sat on an empty seat.
"Hey! that's my seat" a girl with the caked makeup who was...Jennie!
"Finders keepers plus I don't see a name carved here soo—"
"Oh it's you again... bitch!" she said making everyone turn around to look at me.
"Babe!! can you tell her who's seat this is" she turned with a pout on her lips across the room turning around and I saw a tall guy with beautiful features opening the classroom door walking up to me.

He slammed his hand on my desk and said
"Oh, so you are the girl who said my baby was ugly...how dare you speak to her like that and now I see you're taking her seat to! Meet me after school we need some talking to do" he said and went to his seat giving me death glares. And seeing Jennie smirk from behind. I got up quickly and sat in another seat thinking...

What's going to happen after school?

———————————————————————
Author's Note: 😜

———————————————————————Author's Note: 😜