Part 12

Y/N POV
You had reached home and took your backpack off your shoulders putting it on the couch and walked towards the kitchen since you were craving for some food. But then you noticed a sticky note on the fridge.

Hello sweetheart this is your aunt, I just wanted to tell you I'm leaving for a family emergency for two weeks don't worry about it and I'm taking your brother with me since he is small. And since the wifi will be weak where I go I won't be able to contact you that much but I'll try. I left two weeks of food stores in the fridge so you don't starve and eat out everyday. Love you I'll be back soon take care of yourself.

You read the letter in sadness because you already started to miss your aunt and brother but at least you were home alone that's what you were excited for the most. You quickly turned on some music while cooking, jamming, and dancing because you were have so much fun. After eating you were just sitting on couch about to start a movie to watch when you suddenly smelled smoke.

- "What's that smell?" you asked yourself in confusion.

Quickly walking towards the kitchen you checked everywhere but nothing was turned on. So you decided to open the apartment windows to let some fresh air in but when it opened smoke started coming in and when your eyes gazed down the building was on fire huge red flames were coming outside your downstair windows slowly coming to the top.
(Authors Note: her "house" is an apartment just to clarify).

You started to panic and started to grab everything important like your phone, money, etc stuffing in it your backpack rapidly. And ran towards the door so you could escape but when you tried opening the door it was jammed. You tried kicking it so many times but it just wouldn't open. Then you decided to called the person you trusted the most Kai.
"Come on Kai please pick up!" you shrieked while sitting in the corner of your living room. But the phone kept ringing and ringing he just wouldn't pick up. You trusted him with all your heart and he couldn't even pick up one phone call from you. Did you just ask too much from him?

iMessage
Y/N
Kai!! I'm stuck in my apartment
and there is fire and I can't
escape help me! Get me out.
Kai😊
I'm coming just
hold in a little longer ok!
Y/N
I'll try...

You smiled while salty drops fell from you chin, drenching your white shirt. You didn't know if it was happy tears or sad, maybe both. As you brought yourself to reality you felt as if your lungs were slowly filling with smoke, as if there was just less space in them for the oxygen. Tightening of your throat and a short intake of breath made you feel
like you were choking on air itself. It felt like hours had gone by, with you in the corner stuck and helpless. You were about to collapse on the floor when...

"Y/n! are you there?!" a voice yelled while knocking the door very hard.