Part 11

Soobin POV
"Umm... sure I do owe you" I fake laughed.
"Thank you Soobin, I'll text you later what we have to do" y/n hugged me which made rethink my whole decision but there was no backing out now...it was too late or... I was too late.

At Lunch
I was walking with my lunch tray seeing where to sit when I saw y/n waving at me and tapping the seat next to her. So I smiled and sat next to her.
"What's all this about?" I whispered in her ears.
"What do you mean?"
"Like you never ask me to sit next to you" I whispered back.
"Oh well first we are friends and second our plan starts from now so keeping check your phone when Kai comes" she pointed at my phone.
"Okay" I thumbs up.

Then I saw Kai coming towards us but saw both sides of y/n were full. Me on one side and Lia on the other.
"Oh... you took my seat Soobin" he said in annoyance.
"He didn't, I asked him to sit next to me" y/n winked at me which meant the plan has started.
"Yeah plus y/n and I are friends now" I smiled at y/n and looked back to Kai seeing he was pissed off.
"Whatever" Kai said as he slammed the tray in front of me and sat down.

While we were eating I glanced next to me seeing
y/n gobble up the food like a monster. The pasta sauce was smudged on the lips. Oh y/n I chuckled taking my tissue paper grabbing her chin and started wiping it off. She kept quiet and stared into my eyes.
"Thanks Soobeanie" she said while ruffling up my hair.
"Your welcome cupcake" I smirked.
She nugged elbows as we both laughed but then when both of our eyes turned back to our food we saw Kai walking off without eating a single bite of his food.

*Brrrring*
Y/N POV
The lunch bell rang and you began walking back to your class just when someone grabbed your arm pulling you into a closet.
-  "Kai?! What are you doing?" you asked in surprise.
-   "What are you doing y/n!" he shouted.
-   "........." your mouth was speechless because Kai
had never shouted at you.
-   "Look I'm sorry, but what is going on with you and
      Soobin I thought you hated him?"
-   "I don't hate him anymore, he's actually pretty
nice and we are just friends" you replied.
-   "Doesn't seem like you are what's with all the
      flirting"
-   "Really Kai? Are you jealous or something" you  
      smirked.
-   "Pfftt... nah I was just worried about you"
-   "Oh okay then see you later I'm getting late for
      my class...bye!" you chuckled knowing your plan
      was working.

iMessage
Y/N
Guess what
Soobeanie
What?
Y/N
Our plan working 🤪
Soobeanie
Oh great👍🏻
Y/N
Oh and your acting was
great👏🏻 with the tissue and all
Soobeanie
👌🏻

Soobin POV
That wasn't even acting...but I'll let her believe that because her smile is my happiness.