Part 5

Soobin POV
As I was walking towards y/n I didn't know why but my hands were trembling like when you are freezing.
How does she look so different and beautiful her normal outfits were cute not gonna lie but like today...I think she wants to blow my mind. Then I came back to reality I'm her Bully that's all...the idea I actually started to dislike. Her back was facing towards my face.
"Hey" I said awkwardly.
"Oh, umm hey... why are you talking to me?" she ask with a confused faced and crossing her arms.
"Um just cuz, look I really don't wanna hurt your feelings but Jennie told me to do it" I said really quickly.
"Told you to do what?" she asked as she drank a sip of her coke.
"This..." I answered as I pushed her into the swimming pool and walked away quickly not wanting to see her angry face.

Y/N POV
I pushed with my arm and legs but I could find no leverage, for all I knew I was dragging myself further down. Struggling to keep my head above the watery grave that waited to swallow me whole. I screamed ...
"Help! Help!" but all I could see were blurry visions above me as I could feel the air was being sucked out from my body. But in the end I sunk towards the bottom of the pool for one last time my eyes opened in pain reaching out only to grasp nothing.

Soobin POV
I walked towards Jennie seeing her smile which made me to an ease until I heard...
"Help!" "Oh my god she's drowning" "This is what you get for being a whore" and when I turned around only to see y/n's figure drowning.
"Do you know she doesn't know how to swim?" Lisa asked me with a giggle.
"Whatt!... I'll fucking deal with you later" I screamed as I rushed towards y/n throwing my jacket off and splashed into the pool.
She was all the way at the bottom when I reached out grabbing her hand and bringing her up seeing everyone watch in shock. I got her out of the water carrying her in bridal style taking her upstairs.
"Go up, to the right, first door has a safety kit" Lia said as she rushes towards me seeing y/n in my arms.
"Thank you" I said as I rushed upstairs into her house. Feeling reliefed that I was a lifeguard for 2 years so I knew exactly what to do rather than waste time to take her to the hospital or the ambulance to reach. I quickly laid her on the bed and slowly push her chest trying to get all the water out but nothing happened. Oh my god time is running out what should I do...oh no...mouth to mouth. I didn't think so I just went for it because saving her life was more important to me right now. And then water came out from her mouth as she coughed hard, I patted her back hoping to remove all the water when she suddenly pushed me.
"Can you please just leave me alone. Will you just stop hurting or is this isn't enough...why don't you just hurt me more right now as much as you want or even slap me just do whatever you want but please spare me for the rest of the year" she shouted, tears of pain running down her cheeks
Which broke my h-heart..
"N-no baby please" I blurted out as tears started to form in my eyes.
"W-who are you calling baby?! Your fucking baby is down stairs so go to her and leave me the fuck alone" she said with her finger pointing at the door.
"I-I can't leave you alone—" before I could finish
"Oh so now you're acting, showing sympathy for no reason, but there is no one here we both know the truth you are my Bully y-you think you could do whatever you want but guess what...I'm done with your bullshit."
"I-I was literally going to die...why did you save if you wanted to push me?

The only words that came out of my mouth were...