Part 4

Y/N POV
Next Day
I woke up feeling drowned out, not wanting to go to school but had to anyways because responsibilities were more important than sight of Soobin.
You walked through the hallways when suddenly you bumped into someone, you closed your eyes in fear of seeing either Jennie or Soobin but when you slowly opened it was Mark.
"Oh, hey sorry" he smiled.
"It's fine no worries I'm sorry too I thought it was Jennie again that's why I closed my eyes" I chuckled.
"Don't be afraid of her or she'll try to scare you even more" he looked at me and gave a short laugh.
"I'll try not to..." I smiled as we started walk to the same class.
"Oh by the way Lia is throwing a party at her house and everyone is coming you should come, she told me to invite you."
"Oh I don't really got to parties and all I don't even know how to dress up" I looked down embarrassed.
"That's something you shouldn't worry about my dear!" someone shouted from behind and when we turned it was Lia.
"Come to my house after school I'll dress you up and do your makeup everyone's eyes will be on you!" she said excitedly.
"Really?" I said in a low voice.
"Of course bestie....from now on you're my best friends this is what friends do" she smiled as she wrapped her arms around my shoulder.
"Ok!" I laughed, feeling amazing that now I finally have made some friends.

Lia's House
"Hmm...what shall you wear maybe something sexy since you look really the innocent type!" she said as she walked into her waking closet.

what shall you wear maybe something sexy since you look really the innocent type!" she said as she walked into her waking closet

"I don't really care as I look ok I'm fine with anything...oh anyways what time does the party start?" I asked.
"At 7:00 it's still 3:00 we have plenty of time to choose you dress...hm how about this, try it on!" she said while handing me a dress"

hm how about this, try it on!" she said while handing me a dress"

"What do you think?" I asked her.
"What do I think more like what are the boys gonna think whoo...is it just me or its getting hot in here because you look so freakin hot" she said while fanning herself with her hands.
"Oh my gosh stop exaggerating I'll wear it ok!" I smiled although it was a little reveal I decided to wear it anyways because I needed to show Jennie that I'm not that innocent as she thinks I am.
"Yayyy! Ok let me do your make up and then we can head down stairs people are here already... I'm gonna be loathe at my own party" she laughed as she stared doing my makeup.
You both were ready and began to walk down the huge stairs seeing everyone's eyes on you two.
"Lia why are they looking at us?" I whispered.
"Not us its YOU" she chuckled.
"I don't know if it's a good or a bad stare" I looked concerned.
"For the guys it's good, and for the girls it's bad because you might steal there boyfriends tonight" she said and we both laughed hysterically.

Soobin's POV
Jennie and I walked in the party where there was a big crowd, but my eyes kept searching someone. And when I saw her my eyes stopped. WTF! what happened to the innocent y/n?! I'm not gonna lie my jaw did dropped when I saw her and when I looked sideways all of the guys had the same reaction. I wanted to rip their eyes out.
"Soobin... hello!! Soobin you here?!" Jennie shouted.
"Oh sorry I got distracted" I said as my eyes still gazing on y/n.
"I see what you're looking at I'm not a fool...s-she looks like a whore haha maybe she is one, pretending to be innocent" she laughed but saw Soobin and stopped.
"Then you might be one too" I glared.
"W-what!" she yelled.
"I mean you dress worse than her soo—"
"Baby just shut up... dd-do you like her?!"she asked with her one brow sticking up and arms crossed.
"Hhaha...you are joking right she's not my type" I laughed in confusion.
"Then why don't you prove it...hmm oh how about you push her in the swimming pool... she's standing right there look" she smiled while pointing.
You know if you don't listen to her she will get suspicious. So the only word that came out in a shriek was "Sure." Then I turned with my back and started walking towards y/n.

Jennie POV
Oh, I forgot to tell him that she doesn't know how to swim... I guess this will be fun to watch.