Javier x Reader {{part 2}}

Javiers face was scrunched into a look a pure anger and jealously. He stopped at the soup pot, a few people surrounding it, everyone except who he was looking for. He wandered to Micah's tent to see him sitting in a chair, looking at a framed picture in his dirty hands. Javier stood just outside the tent and crossed his arms. Getting a glimpse of the picture to see it was a picture of some person he couldn't recognize just yet.

"You dirty good for nothin' rat!" Javier yelled.

The sudden appearance of Javiers accented voice startled the greasy haired man, making him hop up, the picture falling to the floor face down. He quickly kicked it underneath his cot, giving Javier suspicions on what it might be of.

"What are you talkin' bout boy!? I ain't done nothing wrong!" Micah scoffed, looking the man up and down.

"You know fully well what you've done. You are real cocky to think someone like Y/N could stand seeing you!" Javier was beyond calm.

Micah looked baffled that Javier had known of the previously well hidden feeling he has towards the woman. Thinking back on the occurrence this morning he wonders what all he saw. Yet Micah, refusing to lose his pride, denies the accusations. The two stood in front of each other, staring each other down like angry rattle snakes. Their eyes locked together, and hands prepared to swing.

Micah took the first move, getting a hit into Javiers gut. He hunched and groaned a small bit but wasn't giving up that easy. He immediately recountered a punch to Micah, hitting him straight in the jaw with such force the larger man fell back. His hat flying off his head to the corner of his tent. By now the sound of the fight and yelling caught attention of a few of the gang, only ones being left out was Jack, the women, and Preston.

   Everyone on looked as the men fought, a few cheering on Javier. After a solid minute of the fighting Author and Dutch pulled the two apart. Micah panted as blood trickled down his face, while Javier wiped some blood splatters from his cheek.

"You crazy bastard! I did nothing to you!" Micah screamed at the man across him.

"You know what you did! Stop playing Koi!" Javier countered, sneering.

   Y/N had got words of what happened and rushed to the two men from her tent. Stopping between them and glaring at them both.

"What the hell happened!?"

   Before Javier could open his mouth, Micah was already yapping. Immediately putting all the blame on Javier, since frankly, he did start the fight. Y/N narrowed her eyes and looked to Javier, looking for it to be confirmed. Javier, not wanting to admit his defeat shook his head, deciding in order to save his point he had to put his relationship with Y/N at risk. Taking a breath to compose himself , Javier began to speak.

"Y/N, Micah has been creeping on you, and everyone has noticed. Just this morning he left a note addressed towards you in you tent that would make a butcher sick! I was just protecting you."

   Y/N looked between the two. Having the sudden realization that she had two of her gang members, both she cared deeply for, even Micah, had feelings toward her. Remembering something Arthur had previously told her. "Choose relationships wisely, one mistake or misunderstanding could put you in a bad and vulnerable place." 

"Fuck it! You're already here, and since this mouth done exposed us both, pick one of us! It's me or him." Micah spoke.

   Y/N's eyes went wide. She had to choose between them both. Possibly ruining a relationship with one of them, or both of them. She gulped as she noticed Javier agreeing with a nod. She looked between them both, recounting her memories with them both.

Javier Choice:
   Y/N looked towards Javier, thinking of times they went hunting and to the saloon together. The memory of when he caused a bar fight after threatening a drunky who was attempting to get into her pants. Along with the time she was kidnapped during the failed robbery in Saint Denis, when Javier risked his freedom and life to save her. She had made up her mind. She walked over towards Javier and wrapped her arms around his torso, hiding her face towards Javier.

   Not wanting to see the reaction of Micah. Javier smiled and hugged his new companion back, smirking at Micah. Micah growled before turning and rushing off out of embarrassment. Javier strokes her hair, resting his head atop hers, closing his eyes, a wide grin on his face. Pure joy filling his mind.

Micah choice:
   Y/N looked at Micah, remembering the fond moments between her and him. Such as when she tagged along in freeing him from jail. When the wall exploded how he immediately grabbed onto her, and hugged her like he would loose her. Or when he attempted to help Ms.Grimshaw nurse you back to health after being hit with an arrow. Only to be shooed away.

   Y/N made her choice and smiled at Javier. Making him smile before she spoke.

"I'm sorry Javier, I care you like a brother, I truly do. And that's why I would be comfortable with you in that way. I'm sorry."

   Javier got a sad expression but nodded. Saying he understood when he really didn't. Much went up and grabbed Y/N by the hand leading her to the campfire. Where they both sat and talked till dark.

//
A/N: I jsut finished the game and FUCK ME MAN. It hurts ;-;
939 words