Im so sorry (not chapter)

First of all, I'm so sorry I haven't updated anything in so long. This whole quarantine thing has hit me emotionally hard because of me being an only child and all my closest family living no where close.

   Secondly we just recently got a new puppy and we've been working on training and working on basic things for her as she is only about 12 weeks.

   Thirdly, I have Micah x Reader part two drafted and nearly done. Once I get to my computer I will be able to write and publish, along with work on other chapters. As for my other book I have no updates on them, other then then all being on hiatus and this being my main focus as it is my most enjoyed.

   I'm not trying to make it sound like I am making excuses, sorry if it sounds so.

   Thank you all so so so much for getting me this far. I have no idea how to repay you all other than do my best at updating my books. Thank you for all the high ranks on tags, and thank you for making me feel appreciated. Seeing y'all comment and actively interact with me on your idea and what you want makes me extremely overjoyed.

   Anyways, thank you all again for how far you've gotten me. And I hope you all stay healthy and loved. And if you have no one to make you feel loved just message me and I'll happily talk to you, no matter what.