Micah x Reader

Saint Denis was obviously a rich town, full of corrupt law and politicians. The only ones being decent people were the wives and usually children of said corrupt people. Y/N herself being the daughter of one such judge left her disappointed in her family name. Leaving her to go to work daily and stay for long hours, all to avoid the yelling, abuse, and cameras that followed her fathers presence. She worked at a jewelry store next to the bank, it was small, but had many loyal customers. Many buying out one section of the store often to be used as party favors.

And with said customers led to a lot of cash. Based on how much the woman was being paid, you wouldn't expect it though. Her pay could help an argument go on whether the beggars outside the vendor hall got more than her. But it was the best she could get in the town dominated by male enforcing jobs. The job we'd the be repetition, burning each days forever actions into her head. Get up, go to work, clean, hide when customers came in, come out and clean, repeat until the day is over.

As y/n swept the floor in front of the door, she watched as a group of sketchy looking people rushed into the bank.

"Sir, I think we n-"

"Shut it woman! You can't afford to miss a single piece of dust!" Barked her boss, who stood behind the glass case filled to the brim of jewel incrusted necklaces and rings.

She tense her jaw and huffed, knowing fully well a jewelry store next to a bank is just a sitting duck if the other was robbed. But her boss was right, she can't afford to lose her job based on how close she was to being able to buy her own apartment. So she simply cast her eyes to the floor, continuing the floor the already clean and dust free tiles. As expected only a few minutes after the people rushed the bank a few ran into jewelry store, guns held at the only two in the store. One having dirty blonde hair that could put a bird nest to shame, and the other having black hair, and a bit of a scar peaking over his bandana on the bridge of his nose.

"Put your hands up and get to the floor! We already got law on our trail so a murder wouldn't be below us!" The black haired one spoke, his voice sounding hoarse.

The two obeyed, y/n dropped to her knees fairly quickly while her boss was instructed to go and sit next to her by the motion of the shotgun in the blonde ones hand. Said man jerked his head to signal the other to begin taking the jewelry which he did. Once the glass broke the alarm ringing out loudly.

"You!" The blonde one pointed his gun at the old man, "give me all the money you got on you."

As said man threw his cash at the mans feet the one at the glass cases moved to the next one. Now breaking the second. The blonde kneeled down, putting the end of the barrel under y/N's chin, making her look him in the face as she tried to keep herself from sobbing in fear. The man seemed to inspect her flushed face.

"Lady, who's your father? You look mighty familiar to someone we don't really like." He narrowed her eyes.

Answering the man he chuckled, before standing, pulling y/n up with him by a grip he got on her upper arm while she clawed at his hand.

"Bell! What are you doing?!" The black haired one said before rushing over, as he had got all the valuables.

"This ones kin of the fella' who tried to get the old geezer hung! Guessing we'll get a pretty bunch of money from this one."

Y/N trembled, no tellin' what would happen once she was away from the town.

"Now no need for that! That was years ago!"

Before there could be anymore arguing about it, the law began trickling in quickly, in return getting a few shot and injured. Micah jerked Y/N up with him as he quickly stood once the law were cleared out for now. Jerking her along with him to his horse, tossing her onto the back of the horse as he climbed up and was quick to began escaping, leaving John in his dust to process before rushing back into the bank to help the others.

Time Skip :
2 hours after

Within the was felt like hours of Y/N laying uncomfortably and quietly on the horse. The tingling on her mid section signaling to soon to show bruise from the rough ride. By now Micah has rode back to camp, a dumb move and if Dutch found out he'd be totally screwed. He stopped his dark horse in front of the rundown hitch and hopped off, lazily knitting the reins to the wood. Y/N had zoned out and was half asleep and had yet to notice the cease of movements. Micah grunted as he threw her onto his shoulder and headed where they had previously kept Kieran tied up.

Helping support her weight as he tied the rope tightly, making sure to keep her held against the tree. She was already in a better situation than Kieran was, as she was tied so she was forced to sit. Micah crouched to her level and held her jaw in his hand roughly, forcing her to look at him.

"Now, tell me would ya. Where is your father staying hm?" He stared, studying and examining her face with empty eyes.

"I don't know, I haven't spoken with him in months!" Y/N wiggled in the ropes, yanking her hands around, only digging the rope further into her already raw and reddened wrists.

"Hm yes but I have reasons to doubt. I'll leave Dutch to take care of you. You're lucky, I'm not usually this kind of women.." he scowled at her.

She scoffed and spit at him, it Lansing pathetically next to his boot. He simply stood and stalked away into the camp. Leaving her to sit in the sun light and get most likely sun burnt.

///::
1058 Words
Sorry for the cliffhanger and shorter than normal chapter. This is Part 1 of 2. I'll finish this later on this week and start working on the newest chapter.

 I'll finish this later on this week and start working on the newest chapter