Bill x Reader

It had been a slow day for the gang. No events happening, no robberies planned, everyone just stayed at camp. Except for Y/N who made a trip into town for supplies. They returned and snuck to the supper area. They set down ingredients such as cherries, sugar, and butter, planning to make cherry pudding as a desert for the gang.

   A rare thing to have as a gang. As Y/N was setting out a pot to use, Bill appeared, peering over Y/N's shoulder. He put his hands on their shoulders, startling the smaller being. Y/N looked back and rolled their eyes, inviting bill to help. The inability to say no to his loved one made him nod and stand next to them.

"So, uh, what am I supposed to do?" Bill looked to them with a raised brow.

   Y/N rolled their eyes and pointed him over to mash the cherries while they stirred the butter and sugar together. Bill did as instructed, taking glimpses at Y/N, becoming bored fairly fast. Noticing his boredom Y/N suggested a game. Where they quickly grabbed a clean rag and used it as a blind fold for bill. Y/N instructed bill what to do and where things were.

   Laughing at his mistake of him knocking the bag of sugar down, making Y/N quickly scramble to grab it before all the sugar was one with the dirt. After a solid half hour of mistakes, laughing, and joking, it was time to simply put the pudding together. They had moved bill to sit at a table so he wouldn't screw up and burn himself on the pot of freshly boiled pudding. Y/N stood next to him, watching him carefully drop prices of cherry Y/N cut into the pot. After that he began dropping some small edible flowers on top of it.

   Y/N gave into temptation and caught one of the flowers and began to eat it. Bill suddenly stopped and turned his head towards Y/N who suddenly stopped chewing.

"What are you chewing?" Bill asked.

  Y/N stayed quiet and looked at bill, amazed at his sense of hearing. Bill repeated his question in which they said no, holding back their laughter. Bill moved closer to listen, making Y/N moved their head back. Bill turned and continued dropping flowers, in which they grabbed another and began chewing it. Bill once again looked straight to them.

"Are you chewing the same flower?"

"What the fuck, yea." Y/N stated, holding a smile on their face as they age the flower quietly.

"I don't believe you.." Bill continued dropping the flowers.

"Don't believe me then."

   Bill finished and moved his blindfold away from his eyes, looking towards Y/N who just got caught eating a flower. Hey both stood up and stared at each other, waiting for the others move. Bill quickly lunges forward and picked Y/N up by the waist, spinning them playfully.

"I knew you took the flowers!" Bill laughed.

   They both laughed, their laughter the sound of pure joy. The laughter attracted the rest of the gang, who all came over to see the dessert. They all took no time to serve themselves the cherry pudding, thanking Y/N.

"I did all the work! All Y/N did was eat the flowers!" Bill said playfully, putting down Y/N.

Tilly rolled her eyes," I doubt it, you can barely blow up a train track without messing up!"

   Bill rolled his eyes while everyone laughed. Everyone sat around the fire eating the red dessert, Y/N and Bill cuddled up next to each other. Bills head resting atop Y/N's head.