Colm O'Driscoll x reader

Colm kidnaps Y/N in order to escape a failed bank robbery so the law wouldn't attack or follow them. He gets attached to her. He keeps her tied up in their hideout and when keiran tries to feed her Colm kills him

   The day was cold and dreary. The atmosphere would be able to make a full bellied bear sluggish, so it no doubt did for everyone in Saint Denis. Even the scariest outlaws looked like ill children as they dragged their feet as they walked around.

   Colm O'Driscoll took it as weakness, and was angry. He yelled at the men that oh so loyally followed his lead and orders like dogs. Despite getting nothing in return besides scraps of food and only sometimes shelter depending on where Colm had them hiding at. In order to get his men awake and ready for their upcoming "big break" he made them all mount up and gather in the dense forest near Saint Denis.

"Sir, what are we doing out here? You ain't told us anything." A skinny and sickly looking man asked a top his plump horse.

With his questions the older leader chuckled and smiled in mock glee at the men gathered in front of him. All giving him expecting looks.

"We, my good men, are robbing Saint Denis bank! The law are no doubt weakened by this weather, along with the attack those van der linde fellas failed a month back!"

His answer got worried and skeptical glances from all the men, and as one opened his mouth to speak a loud bang echoed. Crows cawing and flying off, nearby boars squealing as they retreated deep in the woods and mud. A hole gushing blood planting itself on the mans chest left the young man gaping like a fish and holding a hand over his wound. His horse rearing and running off at the sound of the gunshot while the mans body slipped off of the saddle, falling into the mud and sinking into the substance.

"Any questions or statements?" Colm raised a brow, a smirk on his face as he put his sawed off shotgun back in its holster.

Greeted with silence he grunted and turned, beginning to gallop into the smoky and busy town. His followers wasting no time in following him, lagging slightly behind as to not raise suspicion. They all stopped, each in a desperate area with large distance between them as they unsaddled, collecting back together in a group next to the bank. Their guns and such hidden under their shirts. They all followed Colm as he walked quickly into the bank, grinning towards the bank teller, aiming a gun at him, the other gang members forcing the civilians inside on their knees. The desperate people tossing their coins and jewels to the men's feet.

One woman in particular didn't, and instead sat side to shoulder with a young looking woman and an older looking man. Her body trembled as one of the men grabbed the back of her neck, pulling her up to her feet, guiding her face to look at him.

"I said, pass over your valuables." He growled at her.

She sputtered first a few seconds before speaking.

"I don't have anything, I swear. I only came here to accompany my ma and pa."

The man looked over at the two, the woman looking scared stare back up at him while the man kept his head down.

◈☼ Warning:Forced "affection" ahead ☼◈

   A deep chuckled erupted from his chapped lips as the older O'Driscoll smashed his lips against the girl he held. Who stood frozen, trembling like a leaf during fall, to fearful to make an attempt at resisting. Fearing what would happen if she did so. The man was angered by this and moved his hand from the nape of her neck and to her jaw. Placing his fingers roughly on her cheek where her molars would be, applying pressure sure to leave a bruise. Forcing her mouth open enough for him to push his tongue into her mouth despite her disgust.