Training\entrance exam

Izuku POV
I woke up smiling and excited I grabbed the sword and went downstairs to see my dad cooking I ran over and sat down ready to eat. "Here you go." He gave me katsudon as I scarfed it down. I got up and said "Thanks for the meal." My dad the same thing as me and we left to dagobah beach.

Time skip to dagobah beach

When we arrive I saw all might as she bowed at my dad. "Sensei I didn't know you would be here." "Told you izu." He smirked as I stood there defeated. "Fine you win." I said raising my hands in surrender. "Wait He is your dad." "Yeah he is." I smirked giving her a thumbs up. "Ok we must train your body please take off your shirt young izuku." "Ok all might." I took off my shirt to show her a toned body.

"Ok thank you by the look of it you can take one for all now but to use it to it's full potential we need to make you stronger." "Ok." I said.

Training montage because I'm lazy

Month 1:
I did push up and arm building but all might said something I took to heart "Stop trying to copy me just be you." I smiled and developed my legs

Month 2:
I learned to control my flames more and to practice using kurikara and I used a new power full cowl and can use all mights ability at 25%.

Month 3:
I was able to use 45% full cowl and I named my technique shoot style.

Month 4:
I am able to fully control my flames.

Month 5:
I deticated to buffing my upper body to match the bottom I still needed upper body when I couldn't use shoot anymore.

Month 6:
I am now able to use 67% of one for all.

Month 7:
I could use past users techniques(not mine I got it from hollowlegend I don't know where he got it)I don't know how but I could and with one for all it heavily boosted my flames.

Month 8:
Dagobah beach was completely clean and I could use 80% of one for all.

Month 9:
I had full control over my new flames and could use them as an add on to kurikara as well as I could fly.

Month 10:
I had mastered one for all and other users technique  as well could control my flames without the help of kurikara.

1 week later

Today was the entrance exam I got up and got ready even thou all might wanted me to get in through recommendations I wanted to earn my spot. I went down dressed and didn't have enough time for food so me and my dad ran to school. When we got there dad went with all might as I went to orientation on my way there at the gate there was a girl getting harassed I went up and covered us in my flames when they disappeared we were in the orientation room.

"Sorry to do that but you looked like you didn't want there company." "It's ok and thank you, my names momo yaoyarozu how about you?" "Izuku okumara." I responded bowing recognizing her name. "Don't bow I'm not like my family and thank you a lot." She kissed me on the check and ran away. I giggled at her cuteness as I went to my spot to find a pissed off kacchan.

"Why did she kiss you nerd?" "What you want one too?" I asked not expecting an answer I didn't get one but she kissed me as present mic came on stage and began talking. "OK STUDENTS THIS IS THE WRITTEN EXAM AFTER I WILL EXPLAIN THE PRACTICAL BEGIM!!"

Time skip to practical exam explaination

"OK PENCILS DOWN NEXT TO YOUR SHEET YOU WILL FIND A PAMPHLET I WILL EXPLAIN AS YOU READ, THERE ARE THREE ROBOTS THE 1,2 AND 3 POINTERS-" "MAAM RIGHT HERE IT SAYS THERE ARE FOUR ROBOTS IF THIS IS A MISTAKE THEN THAT IS DISGRACE AND YOU THE GREEN HAIRED BOY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING HERE?" "I am here to get in like anybody else so shut your mouth and pay attention if you can wait then your the disgrace especially to your dear older sister ingenium." Izuku said it just quite enough so only iida heard.

She immediately sat back down as present mic continued her explanation.

Time skip to beginning of test

"GO!!" Immediately ran and destroyed a group of three pointers "WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOLLOW HIM REAL VILLAINS DONT GIVE COUNT DOWNs." Everybody launches forward I destroyed enough to beat everyone's scores and decided to take a nap. I was about to fall asleep as I heard a girl yell I looked down to see a brown haired girl about to get trampled by the zero pointer as others left her to die.

I ran in and used one for all plus my flames and the whole robot broke and dissolved. I fell into the ground hero landing and lifted the rubble on top of her. "Can you walk?" "No I broke my ankle." I picked her up bridal style and carried her to RG before she was healed she kissed me and ran right of after. I stood there shocked and was snapped out by my dad touching my shoulder. "Hey I'm your teacher now." I smiled as I hugged him. "I'm helped to you teacher shouya Aizawa she is a cute girl that sleeps all the time."

"Dad." I said sternly. "I know but." "Fine but that's it no other girls ok not after mom." I said sadly. He smiled and hugged me as I smiled back as we went home. Can't wait for next week.

To be continued...
Ok so this was like a beginning to the harem sadly Aizawa will not be in the harem she is now rins girl but as Always Bye my sharklings and have a good night\day.

Word count:1013