New kid(rewrite sorta)

Izuku POV
I woke up a little tired but decided I needed to get ready for school I hopped out my window and went for a run when I got back. I jumped in through my window and took a quick shower before getting my uniform on and appearing at my desk I Class.

When my dad and mom entered the room dad looked happy but mom looked pissed. I saw a new kid walk in I instantly recognized her and pulled her in hug. "Izu I didn't know you went here." "It's been a while Huh nana." I let go of her and asked. "When did you get so tall?" "Puberty short stack." "Meany." She patted my head as I went back to my seat.

She sat next to me as we caught up until class ended. I went with kirishima to train with her again. "Ok kirishima what do you want me to hit you with?" "Don't go full power but hit me with a special attack." "Ok SHOOT STYLE:BREAK KICK." I yelled as I jumped in the air with ofa and brought my leg down on her as she yelled"UNBREAKABLE." I broke the x she made with her arms.

She launched back but kept her footing. "How was that kiri?" "That was super fun." I walked over to her and helped her. I kissed her as deku took over again.

Deku POV 🍋lemon ahead🍋
As I kissed kirishima she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me in before I knew it she was giving me a hand job while making out with me. I moaned into the kiss as I tackled her on to the floor I took of her pants and stuck my dick at her entrance and pushing in.

"Ahhhhh~." I grunted as I broke open her womb as she screamed in pleasure I pushed in and begun to thrust fast and hard making he moan like crazy I bit her earlobe as she tightened I came inside and kept thrusting I pulled her on my lap getting deeper inside she screamed in pleasure as I pushed deeper.

Because I don't want to make this to long time skip 2 hours later.

I came in her ass for the last time as I dashed to a bathroom and put her in before appearing In a classroom where I found momo and katsumi making out. "Oh hello girls." I said smirking they stopped and turned around the both blushed but before I could do more izuku too back over.
🍋lemon over🍋 Izuku POV
I took over and talked with them until the bell rang I used ofa and got back to the dorms tiredly but before I could go to sleep nana woke me up for training. "Ok so what do you want nana?" I asked tiredly. "Let's fight." "Ok fine but I'm not gonna try I'm really tired." I said yawning. She charged at me with what looked like ofa I grabbed her punch and flipped her over and pinned her with my leg. "How do you have ofa?" "Honestly I don't even know."

~flashback~
I was walking down the street as I saw a lady screaming I went in to the alleyway as I saw what looked like a guy with a gun I got scared before I remembered that I have a quirk. I activated it before he looked over and shot I fell to the ground as I looked at my chest were the bullet was.

I coughed up blood before I felt a surge of power I stood up as the hole healed itself I looked astonished I used my quirk again before I accidentally pulled up a whole building with him I put the building down as I launched the maam I looked at the lady and uttered. "Call the police." And fell over

I woke up in a hospital as the doctor was I shock and began to speak. "Ma'am before the incident could you heal yourself?" "No not that I can remember the only quirk I remember is my levitation quirk(basically Inko's power but slightly stronger.) the doctor spoke again. "Ma'am you have 3 quirks you can heal, super strength and your original one."

I was surprised and the doctor spoke again. "You May leave in an hour a person is here to see you." I nodded as as scrawny lady entered. "Hi I'm toshinara yagi I'm also known as all might I need you to leave with me." I nodded as I wasn't going to disobey my idle.

~flashback end~

She said I let her go shocked. "But I thought only, you know what forget it because you have ofa you can take my moves I wanna practice let's go." "SHOOT STYLE." I yelled as I kicked her she blocked it as she hit back. "TOKYO BREAK." I yelled as I brought down my leg like an axe breaking the x she made with her arms.

I followed with another kick. "TEXAS ROUNDHOUSE." I connected with her side making her fly. When she hit the rock I said. "Mind if I try a new technique?" "Go ahead." SNAPSHOT STYLE." I pulled back my leg and let it go as it snapped flames off at her hitting her threw the rock.

I ran over and helped her up. "Your turn I wanna try a new defense mode." "Ok fine." She started punching me with ofa active. "ELECTRIC RING." Green and purple electricity surrounded me and when she hit me she shot back. "You ok?" "Yeah." "Lets go to bed I'm tired." When we got back we opened the door to find an angry mom I tried to run but she caught me next thing I knew I was knocked out.

To be continued...
So I don't have much to say but if you have an idea for an attack I would love to hear it because I am running out and please go check out my new book dead presence if you would like but as always bye my sharklings and have a good night\day and please kill me, please?

Word count:1030