First day

Izuku POV
I woke up excited and threw on my uniform as I ran down to see dad cooking. "Come on dad." He threw the food in a container as we left. "Yeah yeah I'm coming." We ran out side and arrived at ya we went inside as me and dad separates so he could set the moves on miss Aizawa. When I arrived the whole class turned there head to me and started to bombard me with questions like. "What's your quirk?." "My quirks are son of satan and super strength." I said smiling as I smiled I grabbed the hilt of my sword and drew kurikara.

"That's so cool." I saw a girl with stars in her eyes a frog girl came up and kissed me as other girls stared at her jealously. I blushed so hard my face was crimson red. A couple more girls came up and continued to kiss me as I blushed redder each time just as I thought it was over kacchan came up to me and kissed me on the lips but instead of being embarrassed I kissed back.

I put my arms around her waist and deepened it as she wrapped her arms around my neck what was a kiss turned out into a heated make out session. When we pulled apart she was panting I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the room and into a bathroom were we continued our make out session. It was for a good 5 minutes before miss Aizawa walked in with my dad and found us.

"What do you 2 think your doing?!" "Um uh." "Sorry will go back to class immediately." I grabbed kacchans hand as we went back to class. When we entered everyone looked at her jealously as she whispered in my ear. "Next time I want more than just a kiss." "Alright class settle down and pay attention, I am shouya Aizawa and this is my assistant rin okumara former number 1 hero." As my dad begins to talk. "Alright today we're doing a quirk Apprehension Test I want everyone to put on there gym uniform and meet us outside also to my son there isn't a boy changing room." My dad smirked evilly knowing what's gonna happen.

"Don't worry same thing happened with me." I blushed so red as I got up and tried to run and change before anyone saw me but by the time I got there somehow all the girls were already there and staring at the door as I opened it I squealed but before I could run they grabbed me and held me and they all started to undress me.

When I was fully undressed all of them were staring at my muscles and penis as one of them began to speak. "It's huge and still flaccid?" "Hey Deku What's your size?" "21 inches." I whispered blushing. "21? What the hell?"

I was blushing madly as they continued to stare until one of them grabbed my dick

I was blushing madly as they continued to stare until one of them grabbed my dick. "Don't touch." I screamed as I ran and threw on my uniform and left. When I got out side I saw dad and aizawa kissing "But I cant kiss kacchan." They Stop and look at me as Aizawa is blushing looking away as my dad said. "Working on getting you a new mom." "Yeah yeah I know." I smiled as he began to talk again. "So how did it go with the girls?" "One of them touched it." I said quietly while blushing. "They touched holy shit what's it at know?" "About a semi can I get rid of it real quick I don't want it hitting my stomach when I move." "Yeah go ahead."

Time skip after that beginning of test

I got back to see all the girls out as Aizawa began to talk as I came back. "Bakugou come her?" "Yeah What's up?" "What's your farthest throw?" "65 meters why?" She threw her a ball as she said "Use your quirk." "Ok." She pumped her arm and yelled. "DIE!!!!." And threw it. "Wow this looks like fun." "Fun?fun?Last place gets expelled." "That isn't fair." "Is it fair when a villain is killing people? Is it fair when a natural disaster kills thousands?" "Now next do what she did izuku." "Do I have to throw it or can I use my legs?" "No you don't have to throw it." "Ok."

I threw the ball up and kicked it with ofa as blue flames surrounded the ball and kicked it. "700,000 meters." Aizawa said shocked. "Oh your getting up to my record izuku keep up the good work." "Wait what do you mean your record?" "Oh I was trained by Gran Torina he was my teacher and he did the same thing except I got 800,000." "What the hell are these people?" I heard one of the girls say I smiled knowing I'm getting to my dads level.

Skip to ending of test

1-Izuku

2-shouto todoroka

3-katsumi Bakugou
Top 3 cause I'm lazy and mineta got last

"I don't see any potential in you leave now." "Guess I'll never get a taste of izuku." I looked Aizawa's eyes and heard her mutter mom mode activated. "I wasn't going to expel you but now I am." She hung her head as she walked off I smiled, crying and thanking Aizawa.

To be continued...
Ok so this is the new chapter I know it kinda sucks a Who am I kidding they all suck but ey I try ignoring me next chapter is gonna be out later today or early early morning but as always bye my sharklings and have a good night\day.

Word count:956