Sports festival pt.1

Izuku POV
I awoke in cuffs as I saw my dad setting there with red rings around his eyes he looked up and saw me awake. "Hi dad." I said smiling he smiled back before talking. "Izuku your lucky there letting you off the hook on the account it was in self defense thou it is required you wear a muzzle to prevent you from going insano on us."

I giggled at that as all might entered I smiled before realizing why she is here. "Young izuku im sorry to say this but you'll have to also where a shock collar." I felt saddened by the fact my friends and lovers were gonna see me like this but it was better than rotting in jail for it.

She put the muzzle and shock collar on as we left I decided that I wanted to go to the costume design room. When I got inside hatsume some how she already had what I wanted I looked over and grabbed the cuffs and asked. "Can you put these in my gauntlets separated?" "Yes but why?" "They have air conditioning making it easier to control my flames to a certain degree." I said as she understood and like that it was done.

I smiled as we left for class. When we arrived at the door I wanted to do something. "Hey all might want to give them a scare and make it seem like I'm evil now?" "Yeah that would be fun." Dad said as all might looked shocked. "What is wrong with you two?" "Everything now come on please?" "Fine Fine." She put me in hand cuffs as we entered the classroom I activated my flames and let my demons out to seem like they couldn't do anything.

My eyes were red in stead of there normal green. "What happened?" Kacchan asked scared I smiled at her fear. "We couldn't save him his personality changed after seeing you guys almost get raped." I smiled evilly as I let out a intense aura making even my dad go on his knees before playing it off and getting back up.

I walked up to kacchan with the insane look and smiled as she started to shake until I broke the fake hand cuffs and said. "Just kidding I'm fine you should have seen the look on your faces." I was dying on the floor wheezing. They all looked pissed as I said. "Uh oh." I ran as fast as I could as the entire class chased after me.

Soon enough Aizawa saved me and we went back to class as she said. "Class we have another thing coming up." "And what's that?" "The sports festival you have a week to prepare." I smirked knowing this was gonna be fun.

Time skip 1 week later

When the week was over I achieved a new mode overbclock shoot style. By combining my flames with my kicks I could destroy cities. When we arrived at the event I was just laughing waiting for it to begin as midnight came out on stage. "Hello people today we will have the class rep of 1-a come up and give a speech!" I came up smiling until I reached the mic. "You all probably think I'm gonna give an incouraging speech but I'm not I'm mean you might as well give me the trophy I defeated a bird that could kill all might by looking at it so if you are any smart you might as well just give up!" I said nonchalantly as I went back down thou my entire class wasn't even mad they thought I was right.

"First thing is the obstacle course!" I smirked as she yelled. "GO!!!." As I was about to sprint ice covered everything 'smart move todo'.' I used my fire and got passed when I saw the 0 pointer I just kicked and flames sorrounded the whole thing disintegrating it I used my full cowl and passed everyone to the next obstacle tight rope I just jumped full cowl making it over as I went through the mine field with ease winning first place meanwhile everyone was still at the rope. "WINNER IZUKU OKUMARA!!!" I smiled and stood waiting.

To be continued...
So during the sports festival I'm gonna make izuku have a little bit of ego that will go away and he will be stronger than everyone except his dad until later on🤪 but as always bye my sharklings and have a good night\day.

Word count:758