Internship

Izuku POV

I was walking out of the dorm talking with nana when I saw all might I walked up to her and we talked for a bit I felt eyes on me and turned and saw a girl with a red mask thing covering her eyes before she disappeared.

I shook it off as mom started to talk. "Izuku get to class now!" "Ah yes ma'am." I ran for my life mad at the fact nana left me. I made it just before mom did. "Ok class today will be the internships you have gotten offers you must choose one now I will pass out a list for your offers(I don't know how they did it in cannon but I'm lazy so sorry oh and cannon internships except for Izuku's I've got an idea)

I looked at my offers and saw three, the number 2 hero endewhore yeah no. I heard Deku in my head say. Next was dad and a new hero Krash her quirk is a alternate personality quirk. "I choose Krash mom." I said aloud she looked surprised as she began to speak. "Really I thought you were gonna pick your dear old dad, why the sudden change?." "I need help controlling Deku." As I said that I let him out.

He just smiled and licked his lips looking at momo. "No perverted thoughts now come on we're leaving." I smacked him in the head as he followed back to the dorms when we arrived he helped me pack and we were ready to leave.

??? POV
I was running around as I heard someone scream I jumped into an alleyway as I saw a person with a red mask on her face I asked if she needed help she didn't respond before I knew it she was behind me with a blade in my throat.

Iida POV
I was getting ready to leave for the internship as I got a call. "Kid I'm sorry to have to tell you this but your sister died to a new villain we just call her the hero killer I'm sorry:" I broke down and fell on my knees as I screamed until I couldn't anymore I just hugged my legs to my chest before feeling anger. "I'm gonna get my revenge." I got up and left for my training.

Izuku POV
I was leaving with Deku as I saw iida running I ignored it as me and sky left for krash's who accepted us earlier. When we arrived she opened the with head phones on and a sweatshirt. "Your the new hero Krash right?" "Yeah come on kit." She said I followed her inside and took a seat. "Put these on you have a split quirk like me right?" "Yeah." I said as Deku appeared again next to me. He smiled and waived at her as her appeared as well it was a girl holding a knife covered in blood. "So this is?" "Oh her? her name is Jacky she is insane but I love her." Krash kissed her as I exploded in crimson blush as Deku watched.

I smacked his head as we talked more before training started. "Ok so you want to learn how to control him and borrow power without fully taking over?" "Exactly it's a pain having him in control." I said as I clenched my first. "Ok kit let's train first hand to hand combat." we started to fight as I felt someone come up behind me I turned around to kick but there was no one there all of a sudden Krash pinned me. "How did you do that?" I asked intrigued. "Pay attention I never said we couldn't use your ability for a distraction." I was confused before her alternate appeared out of nowhere. "Your alternate has a quirk if there own they just need help to find out what, my alternate can reappear and disappear out of reality."

I was amazed that she had such a powerful quirk I called out Deku as I challenged him to fight we were going as I saw gold electricity surround him he shot his fist out as the electricity shot at me at speeds I could barely speed. "You okay kit?!" She yelled worriedly I coughed up a little bit of blood as I sat up. "Yeah I'm fine other than a little blood." I yelled back. "So electricity that will be fun." We began training more on using are quirks.

Time skip 2 weeks later

After a while I gained a few tricks a new move I call shock gernade. "SHOCK GERNADE." When I yelled that Deku came out and shot his electricity around his body (like black panther and the Kinect thing) I saw Krash fall on her ass as I helped her up. "Your getting stronger kit." I giggled as she ruffled my hair. "And you to bud." She said to Deku he just smiled as I got a beep on my phone. I looked at it, it was a text from iida it said needed help I started to rush over as I read the last to words, Hero killer.

To be continued...
Hey guys I'm so happy to be back thou most of you probably didn't care but anyway I hope you enjoy this new chap but as always bye my sharklings and have a good night\day and please kill me, please?

Word count:908