Dorms

so I thought that what should I add and said drew it so here you go. Izuku POV
I was walking to class with todoroka one of the girls who didn't stare at my dick in the locker room. While we were talking kacchan came up behind me and hugged me startling me. "Hi kacchan." I turned around and gave her a quick but passionate kiss as I went back to talking with todo as kacchan joined in we continued talking until we got to class.

When we entered ''dad and mom yes I'm calling her mom.' We're making out. "Ahem." They stopped and looked at me as my dad said "Got me any grandkids yet?" "No dad" I said embarrassed because I was with 2 of the girls I like the most. I sat there stiff and ran to my desk as mom talked when the rest of the classes entered. "There won't be class to day because of the dorms go pack and meet me at the front of the school." I ran out and activated ofa and ran as fast as I could to the untrained eye it looked like I teleported.

When I got there I ran around grabbing everything and immediately ran back. When I arrived I saw mom and my dad making out again. "Izuku can you stop doing that when things are getting good?" "It's not my fault when you to make out while the kids are doing things." I said as all of the girls arrived as we went to the dorms. "This is the dormitory where you will be staying also midoriya we didn't know we would have any male students so you'll have to share a room with one of the girls." "Dibs." I heard an onyxed hair girl said.
🍋lemon ahead🍋
I blushed when she said that as we went inside and everyone got situated we went to momo's room as she took of her shirt as I looked away hoping not to get hard. As I turned back around some how the room got bigger I went to one side and I said. "This is my side." I put all my stuff away and made a bed and laid down I noticed I got hard when my shirt lifted up slightly. 'Oh no.' Momo looked at me blushing "Need help with that?" "Yes please." She came over and lifted up my shirt and saw my horse dick. She spit in her hand as she gave me a slight hand job before sticking it in between her boobs and sucking on the tip I began thrusting in her mouth.

I looked at her face as I came inside of her mouth.
Ahegao face I grew big again and thrusted more as I felt my lust take over. "Can I do more?" "Yes just don't hurt me." She responded shyly I took of her panties as I licked her pussy as she gave me some sweet moans she came on my face as I pulled away and rubbed some of her juices on my dick and stuck it her entrance looking at her waiting for confirmation. She nodded slowly as I pushed in filling her waiting for her to adjust to my size. She nodded again as I pulled out all the way to the tip slamming in. "AHH~." She came immediately I did the same thing but when I did it the last time I get something open as I went deeper thou 12 inches still weren't in I began thrusting in and out as she moaned more.

I grunted a bit before I came inside she looked at me with her ahegao face and I grew hard again plus 2 more inches began fucking her wild. Enjoying every second of it as she moaned more and more flipped her over putting her in doggystyle and stuck her ass in the air making me able to go deeper she continued to moan and babble incoherently as I drilled into her pussy. Her face made me cum again as I kept thrusting she moaned more and more. I eventually lost feeling as I pulled out and thrusted into her ass as it felt so much tighter. "AHH~." I came as I felt the walls tighten as I continued thrusting I flipped her over pulling her on my lap as she began bouncing up and down.

🍋Lemon over🍋 Time skip to morning

When I woke up I found momo filled with cum laying next to me as yesterday flooded back in to my mind as I rushed into the bathroom to get rid of it I left the room and went to cook meals for everyone as I heard people talking.

Momo POV
I woke up with pain in my ass and legs I called some of mr friends over as Mina entered the room. "Where is he I'll kill him if he hurt you." "No I asked if he wanted to." I immediately covered my mouth and sat up as Mina rushed to my side and asked. "How many times?" "About 67 in the vag and 45 in the ass." "He is insane." "And the only reason he stopped is because I passed out." "Well anyway let me help you." She helped me out of the room and smelled something godly.

As we entered the common room I saw izuku cooking. " he can cook too? He is perfect." I heard Mina say. He turned around and looked at us. "Sit please I have breakfast ready for everyone let m go get everyone else." Eh served us before disappearing.

Izuku POV 🍋lemon ahead🍋
I went and woke everyone up and toke them to the common room and set there food up as I went to the next person finally I got to kacchans door. I heard moaning as I opened the door slightly as I looked in I saw her with a dildo the size of my dick as she fit the whole thing in. I ran in and put the dildo back as she turned around and saw me locking the door.

"Yes or no?" "Yes please." Kacchan responded blushing I used full cowl and appeared on the bed with her in my lap and my dick already in. "HAH." She let out a beautiful moan as she bounced up and down. The whole thing fit but I felt something inside that kept my tip a little pushed down I pushed threw it as kacchan screamed. "That my-HAH baby room." I smirked and strayed thrusting harder wanting to see more of her beautiful expression.

I came inside as I felt my dick grow bigger. "How did you get bigger?" "Cause of you." I responded as I pounded her and used her arms as weight pulling them as I thrusted in. "Yes more please izu~." I complied as he went deeper and cummed more out of shock she pushed her nail in my back but I hardly noticed because of pleasure.

I thrusted harder as I came again and again as I pulled out and thrusted into her ass. "HAH that's sensitive." "Don't care." I said as I thrusted harder and harder each time cumins I her ass until her whole stomach was inflated and horridly disfigured because of my dick. I pulled all the way out and thrusted all the way back in coming again at the sudden tightness. "AHhh I'm coming from my ass kimochi~."

Time skip 2 hours later🍋lemon over🍋

"That was great." I cleaned kacchan as I speeded us In to the common room as we are talking I teleported us to class Before aizawa begun. I smiled and waited for the session to begin everything was going smoothly until I heard Aizawa talk about class rep. "You will need to elect a class rep I don't care how bye." She dragged my dad out with her as they all voted for me while I voted for momo. "It's decided izuku will be class rep and momo vice rep."

When done picking an alarm shouted as panic arose I teleported to the front of the crowd and used my flames making everyone Stop as I let a little of my demon out making my voice deeper and demonic. "It's fine it's only the press calm down." Everyone stopped and went back to class as 2 girls approached me and at the same time said. "That was manly." Giving me a thumbs up. I giggled as we went back to class.

To be continued...
So this is the new chap next one out tomorrow also I'm making this rin x Aizawa cause I think it's cute since there both lazy but as always bye my sharklings and have a good night\day.

Word count:1470