Sports festival pt.3

Izuku POV
I woke up covered in flames I opened my eyes to find the entire room charged to a crisp. I walked around until I made it outside I saw all of them dead I looked and saw my dad and.........ME crying in the corner.

My dad looked at me and walked up. "Hey my boy." "Dad." I said as I hugged him crying. "What happened here?" "You killed everyone." I fell to my knees crying. "Well more like he did." I looked and saw my dad pointing at the version of me crying in the corner.

"What is he?" "He is you but the negative emotions you hold back." "What do I do?" "I don't know but I had the same problem it's because your letting your flames do the work while you sit you can't let them control you, you have to take control and make the power your own." I took his words to heart as he walked off disappearing.

I walked over to me and sat down next to him. "So I guess it's just you and me? Huh?" "Yeah But why care." "Because I need to be able to save myself before I can save others." "Yeah guess your right." He smiled at me as I smiled back. "So what's wrong?" "Honestly I don't know either but first we need to control us." I nodded in agreement as the memory of killing those guys flooded my mind.

"But how the power we get was insane." I said not knowing the answer I was dumbfounded. "I don't know either but we need to stop him before what happened happens again." I nodded my head in agreement. "Here I have en idea but I need you." I put my hand out as he took it he disappeared as a mirror appeared showing my hair turn half blue and my eye was blue as well.

"So I guess were one now huh?" "Yeah now lets kick his ass." We took off towards him with a purple flame sword. We plunged it in his chest as he ripped his scythe out growling at us as he threw us on to the ground. I chocked out a groan as I hit the floor. I got up and stabbed his leg making him screech.

I kicked him in the face with ofa and sent him flying back. I rushed him again stabbing him in the face as he screamed I pushed it in deeper yelling. "I am in control now so I will fight my demons!!" I watched as he disintegrated I woke up to see kacchan and momo crying sitting next to me I look up and hug them.

"We thought you were dead." "Asshole never do that again ok?" "Yeah yeah." I said as they cried into my shoulders. "Thou Why did you look for me?" "Cause it's your turn for the fight." "Oh crap." They giggled as I ran to the stage. "IF IZUKU ISNT OUT HERE IN 5 SECONDS THAN ILL HAVE TO-" I cut her off by saying. "I AM HERE." Like all might I ran into the stage.

Because I'm lazy when izuku talks with Deku it will be underlined.

Hey Deku you there?. "Yeah I'm here." Ok so do you know anything about this chick?. Her quirk is brain wash don't answer her. Ok I charged the girl. "Hah your class is a bunch of wannabes." "So at least they have passion." Idiot Why did you respond? Because I realized her quirk doesn't affect us. She looked like she won until I punched her sending her flying out of the arena.

I looked scared of my self. "IZUKU WINS!!!" I fainted again.

Time skip todoroki vs izuku fight cannon victories

I woke up to see Mina hugging me. "H-h-hi Mina." She got startled and jumped off me. "Izu your up against toda right now." "Oh come on again." I jumped up running outside as she looked surprised. "I'll give you my all as long as you do the same." She didn't answer. "GO!!!" I launched after her using ofa but when she launched her ice I used my fire but instead of its usual blue it was black.

They burnt through her ice launching her back barely catching her self thou her clothes were burnt off. Damnit Deku what do I do I can punch her or look at her? Stop being embarrassed you've had sex before besides I can take over for this one.

Deku POV
I took over and punched todoroka in the gut sending her flying back as I screamed. "Don't be ashamed because of your quirk use it to better others I learned that just because your power is like another's does not mean you are the same be different be better!!!" Her flames arised as I said "Yes come at me full force."

I backed up and charged my black flames activating my special move when I used it I screamed. "OVERCLOCK:OFA:BURST FIRE." It shot at lightning speed as her flames and ice shot at me. It was blocked so we didn't kill eachother but in the end.

I stood while she was on the ground I won. "IZUKU WINS!!!" "I'm not izuku I'm Deku." I said as everyone looked shocked I went back inside and watched as they had to take todoroka to the infirmary because of me. "You were awesome izu." "Sorry But I'm not izuku I'm Deku." "I know that's what Bakugou class you but I don't." Mina said not realizing what I meant.

"No I'm an alternate personality of izuku my name is Deku." "Is this because of your quirk?" I nodded my head. "Okay Deku." I smiled at her before I kissed her.

🍋Lemon ahead🍋
She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer as I put my arms around her waist. I bit her bottom lip and squeezed her ass as I slid my tongue in her mouth. Fighting for dominance I won and explored her mouth as I slapped her ass making her moan in delight.

I pulled away as she painted she got on her knees as unbuckled my belt to find my horse dick she took off uniform and put her boobs around my dick as she sucked the top of my dick. I started to face fuck her as I felt it hit something I almost came on the spot but I pulled out right as I came and it went all over her.

I flipped her over eating her out as she moaned and curled her toes as I pulled back and pushed my fingers in her ass making her moans and wriggle around. I pulled out and licked my fingers as I stuck my dick at her ass and pushed in roughly. Earning a sweet moan and her agheago face as her tongue came out of her mouth. "Shooo gooood~." I pulled all the way out and slammed back I after she said "faster~." "As you wish." I started thrusting at lightning speed.

I flipped her over and saw her cute face as I thrusted in as she let out her beautiful voice as I came in her ass which made her twitch as I cummed a bucketloads. I pulled out and pushed in her pussy as her back arched and her tongue went out even farther. I broke her womb open thrusting in and out of it hitting her back wall.

I thrusted harder and harder as I hit a bundle of nerves in her womb making her faint after letting a out a scream of pleasure as I came inside I pulled her up on my lap thrusting more as she woke up and saw me and started bouncing up And down as I came inside making her back arch and her head threw back as I pulled out and left her on a chair filled with come.
🍋Lemon over🍋
I heard my name called as I ran out to see katsumi pissed. "You were ducking that raccoon bitch weren't you?" "Yeah but I'm not even izuku so don't be mad." "Bastard!!" She charged me as I unlocked Anne's ability I screamed. "FIRE SHELL CACOON OF HELL." As I said that a giant dome of fire surrounded me and burnt her I let it down and walked towards her. "I love you like izuku katsumi and me and him would never betray you.

She jumped up and yelled. "HOWITZER IMPACT." "Sorry But I cant let you win." I activated my new special move. "OFA:OVECLOCK:FLAMES OF THE DIVINE." When I yelled that my black flames rushed out consuming everything as her attack launched at me. When dust settled there I stood victorius. "IZUKU WINS!!!" I walked over to her and picked her up bridal style as I carried her back to the resting area when I entered I saw all the girls swarming Mina all asking the same question "how was he?" Except for momo who knew and kacchan was unconscious.

"He was amazing." "Really now?" They turned around and all hugged me. 'I love these girls.' I thought smiling.

To be continued...
New chapter this one was the longest thing I've ever written I don't know if that's depressing or impressive anyway nother chapter out tomorrow but as always bye my sharklings and have a good night\day and please kill me, please?

Word count:1580