Chapter 1

It had been eight days since the end of the world was supposed to happen. Crowley and Aziraphale had visited Adam about four times since then, and they had also become very good friends with Anathema and Newton. Shadwell, on the other hand, had kept to himself since that day, which didn't suprise them, after what happened with Newt and Anathema.

~

Aziraphale lay awake in bed. Even though angels technically don't need sleep, he liked to get some rest every once in a while.
For some reason, he couldn't stop thinking about Crowley. Maybe he was just happy to have such a good friend. Aziraphale had denied affection for over 6000 years, but now he wasn't ashamed to say that he was friends with a demon.

~

Crowley paced around his apartment, he had not eaten since this morning, (not that he needed to), because he didn't like cooking, he usually went out with Aziraphale. But today he had been so busy shouting at his plants, that he had forgotten that food even existed. He wanted to call Aziraphale, but he knew the angel would be in bed.
He couldn't stop thinking about him, and although he knew that Aziraphale was fond of him, a part of him was sad the they were only friends.

Sorry this was a short chapter, but they will get longer.