Chapter 6

I looked up in fear only to see those cold grey eyes that haunt my nightmares. "Let's see Mr Mathews why don't you go take a seat next to Miss Warren,"

I raise my hand shyly as Edgar makes his way over to us. Wait if he's back for good does that mean he will be visiting me more? No no this can't be happening. Life why are you so against me? "Hey guys," he greets us happily.

"Hi I'm Fin,"

"I'm Izzy,"

I'm about to introduce myself when Edgar surprisingly cuts in "and you're Dani, remember me from kindergarten,"

I also remember you from last night and I don't mean that in good way but let's skip the important stuff and cue my amazing acting skills. "Oh yeah, I knew you looked kinda familiar,"

Fin and Izzy look at me confused so I continue "me and Edgar used to best friends back when we were in kindy together,"

"Damn and I though I knew you the longest," jokes Fin.

"Alright class open your textbooks..." I can barely focus during class because my heart is practically beating a hundred beats per minute. The only thing scarier than sitting next to Edgar right now is the fact that both Izzy and Fin are getting along with him right now! By then end of class Edgar has already been invited to sit with us at lunch and given all our numbers.

"So Ed where did you move here from?" Nicknames really?

"Greenwood, my mum got a job in one of the architecture firms here so after like 12 years we ended up moving back," explains Edgar. Look at him acting innocent when in reality he is a crazy sadistic perverted maniac.

"Earth to Dani," Fins voice snaps me out of my thoughts and I look up to see three pairs of eyes on me.

"Huh?" I say confused as to why their all staring at me like that.

"You okay you were in some sort of trance or something, it was really creepy you didn't even blink," exclaims Izzy.

"Nothing just tired," and in pain and covered in bruises and sitting next to the very guy who caused half of them!!!!

The rest of lunch continues and I do my best to listen but every so often I feel my nerves creep back in. At one point Edgar's thigh brushed against mine and I swear I felt a cold shiver go up my spine.

By the end of the day Edgar has became besties with Fin and Izzy. And there's nothing I can do about it. "Sorry Dani I would've driven you home but I have another shift so I can't," says Fin.

"Don't worry I can drop you off," assures Edgar. Of course you can.

"Oh that's great, makes me feel way less guilty, see you guys tomorrow," says Fin and he jogs back to his car.

"Mum wants me home on time for once so I gotta bolt," Izzy says with a wave.

"Guess its just you and me now," I gulp audibly my anxiety at an all time high.

The drive home is silent. I am too scared to say anything and Edgar is probably too busy preparing what he is going to do to me. My shabby house comes into view and I suddenly wish I could disappear. "What are you waiting for get out now," says Edgar threateningly. He opens my door and pulls me by the arm almost dragging me into my house.

He picks me up and tosses me over his shoulder as if I weigh nothing and carries me to my room. All the while I'm thrashing about pounding my fists into his back begging him not to. "Hit me one more time and I" I stop instantly as we reach my bedroom door. He throws me onto my bed and starts pulling off my jeans. "Stop shaking," he orders. How can I when your forcing yourself onto me??I want to yell but all my body allows me to do is nod.