Bios and Looks

Hey guys these are the characters in the books.

Bios

Jewel Castellan: Right now she is living with her mom. She was close to Luke. She has been to camp a couple of times with her brother. The kids at camp don't accept her at camp ever since Luke turned. The only people who accept her is Annabeth, Percy, Nico, and Grover. She found out Luke died two years after he died. She is only 17. She is also blessed by Artemis.

Riley Beckondorf: She was close to her brother. She didn't know she was a demigod until her parents told her. She doesn't know that Beckondorf is dead. She is only 17. Riley tries to fit in but she can't seem to fit in at the schools she goes to.

Ben Beauregard: He was close to his sister. He found out that Silena died two years ago and he completely started freaking out. He went to camp two years ago. He is only 17. He is also blessed by Ares. Also he acts nothing like his mom.

Soniey Jackson: He has never been to camp before. Him and his brother Percy are close. He is only 17. He lives with his mom and Paul. He fits in everywhere he goes to except camp when he goes.

Selena di Angelo: When she found out that she is the daughter of Hades she freaked out until her brother Nico told her some thing. She is really close close to Nico. When Nico disappeared she didn't know what to tell her father. Afraid that he is going to hurt her. She is only 17.

Mason Grace: He was close to his brother and sister until they left. He has been the only chid living with his mother. And he tries to get out of the house most of the time. He is only 17. His mother is always begging to know where is brother and sister are but he never tells them.

Looks.

Jewel Castellan:

Hair: Blonde with black streaks.

Eyes: Blueish-greenish

Height: 5'9

Clothing: Black shirt, ripped jeans, and her winged shoes from her dad.

Riley Beckondorf:

Hair: Red

Eyes: Brown

Height: 5'6

Clothing: Red shirt, jeans, and black shoes.

Ben Beauregard:

Hair: Black with blonde highlights

Eyes: Change color from pink and red

Height: 6'0

Clothing: Blue shirt, ripped jeans, and purple shoes.

Soniey Jackson:

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Sea green

Height: 5'11

Clothing: Green shirt, jeans, and blue shoes.

Selena di Angelo:

Hair: Black with green, blue, pink, and red tips. And is always curled with a flower crown

Eyes: Silver

Height: 5'1

Clothing: Purple shirt, black skinny jeans, and pink shoes

Mason Grace:

Hair: Brown and always has a hat on

Eyes: Blue

Height: 6'3

Clothing: Grey shirt, jeans, and blue and purple shoes.

Hope you guys enjoy the story. :)