Chapter 4 Cannibals of Ohio

Ash

I open the back and climb out. I walk towards a big old cement factory. I see a man with a sniper rifle, and he was pointing the tip of it at my head. I'm never had a gun this big pointed at my head before. 

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? AND WHY ARE YOU HERE!?" I jump back and run behind the van. I take out a smoke bomb and Addy jumps out in front of me and stops me. This ignored me she is always bossing me around. I take out my rifle and shot the man in the neck. As soon as his body hit the ground a very loud siren goes off. The sound was piercing it made ears ring.

"WHAT THE HELL ASH. THE GUY YOU JUST SHOT IS GOING TO TURN INTO A Z!". Her expression was a really mad look, I haven't seen her this mad in a long time. The last time I saw her this mad was we I broke her headphones.
I frown and I walk towards the building and I get tackled by a kid wearing a mask. His mask falls off after we hit the ground I look him in his eyes and tilt my head "Chase?". My heart races he is my best friend. He grabs me and pulls me into a hug. I hug and kiss him gently. I grab his hand, and we walk back to the group. I was smiling for the first time in years. I jump onto his back, and he carries me in front of Addy. I give him a gun, and he starts shooting at the people in the factory he kills all of them making sure they are really dead and won't turn. He then grabs my hand and pulls me into the van, and he taps Addy on the shoulder and says

"DRIVE!" We start driving to the city and when we get there Addy and Murphy go into a strange building.

"Yo Tommy have you gotten Addy pregnant yet?" Tommy laughs nervously

"Ummm" Tommy was red he was blushing

I giggle "awww you are in love"
He punches my arm playfully "shut up!"

I start kissing Chase and as I pulled away for air I heard a blood-curdling scream and Tommy throws himself out the van and ran into the building. That scream made my insides twist and turn.

He comes running back his eyes red "She is gone! They are gone!" Tommy runs up to Chase and grabs him by the shoulders "WHERE ARE THEY? WHO ARE THEY!" Tommy face was in the middle of angry, sad, and ignored.

I push him off Chase "Get Off him you idiot" Chase's eyes start to water you can see he is very upset but you could see Tommy was upset too. "Chase you lived in this area do you know if other people are around here?"

"There is people around here, but they are not good people. They eat people, I've seen them take other people that have come through, but they have not come back. They live in the center of the city it's hard to get there, all the things hang out there. I know two of the people in there they are stuck in there the people won't let them go their names are Chloe and Grace, they are good people with good hearts, if we go there we have to save them too" I held him close and rubbed his back to comfort him.

"We have to save them... I can't let anything happen to Addy..." Tommy cried in pain. 

We get in the van Tommy drives and Lizzy just sits in the back quietly. As we slowly get to the middle of the city, we run into a horde of the things. The smell was that a roses the smell of skunk spray and roadkill mixed together.

"We have to walk from here you can't dive thought them" Chase says with a worried look in his eyes.

"Ok let's walk" Tommy grabs his gun and slingshot and steps out of the car and stabs one of the zombies in the head. We step out, and we fight thought the dead. Once we got to one of the buildings.

"We can get to the other building where they are, by the basement of this building" Chase say slowly
"Ok lets go" Tommy urgently pronounced.

Chase leads the way through the basement soon enough he puts a finger on his lip to show us to be quiet. He points up a ladder and we head up it. He points to a door in the corner you can see it's for a flight of stairs. We climb up the stairs, we get to the 10th floor we walk through the door, and we see Addy tied up by her legs and arms and tape on her mouth Murphy is there too, two other girls there, must be Chole and Grace. Tommy runs to Addy and takes the tape off her mouth.

"Behind you!" Addy yells at us. I turned around and there's a man he, hits Tommy in the back. Tommy fell to the ground and a groan slips out his lips. I grab my knife and try to hit him but I miss he pushes me to the ground I hit the ground with a big thud. I look up to see Chase holding his gun to the man's head he pulls the trigger blood flies everywhere. Tommy stands up and undo Addy's restraints and goes to Murphy. Me and Chase get the two other girls and one of them gives Chase a big hug

"I knew you would get us little brother" She says and holds him for a moment.

"Wait you have sisters?" I asked confused.

"Just one, Chloe is my sister and Grace is her friend" he smiles

Addy stands up and looks at us
"We should go before the others come" we nod and head down the stairs we get out the door and Chase grabs one of his grenades and throws it in the door. The bomb was a big boom I turned around to see the building collapse. We run though the dead to the van we get in.

Tommy looks at Addy "You are cut!"
"I'm fine I tried to fight them it didn't work. Let's find somewhere to stay tonight" she turns the van on and starts driving.

We drove for another five minutes then we pulled up to a big house and then I grab Chase by the hand and I look at him and say, "This place looks good" we stepped out of the van and walk to the house we walk into two of the dead in the house, I stab them in the head one at a time Addy walks around the house and comes over.
"There's four rooms"

"Let's take the king bedroom." Tommy says.

Me and Chase head to the queen size bed, I cuddle up to Chase, and we slowly fell asleep.