Chapter 10 No Help

Tommy

    "So are any of you scientists?" Addy asks
    "No. We are engineer" the big guy says
    "Is there any scientists left?" I ask
    "Why do you need a scientist?" one of the girls ask in the back
    "We have the cure we think" Addy say
    "The cure that's not possible. The cure died" the guy says
    "What do you mean?" Me, Addy, and Ash ask
    "The government tested a cure on someone 18 years ago and 5 years ago. Both of the subjects were killed"
    Addy stands up and paces you can see she is thinking. She turns and looks up.
    "18 years ago i was born. But how did they know this was going to happen?"
"The government made it"
"Oh my god. Ok ok. A couple days ago I was bitten---"
"Wait your bitten!" he brings his gun out and points it at Addy. I pull my rifle out and aim it at him.
"Don't you point a gun at my girl. You may have more people but we have more weapons and we are faster" Addy puts her hand up.
"Ok boys boys. If i was going to turn i would be a Z now"
He moves his gun down. I see Addy look at her shoulder that was bit.
"Come look if you must see you can still see it a bit"
He stands up and walks over and looks at her shoulder. Then he moves back to his seat.
"She is telling the truth"
"Who did the experiment on?" Addy asks
"Madi Snow 18 years ago and Eliza Lightborn 5 years ago"
"Madi Snow is- was my sister"
"So she is dead?"
"Yes she was my twin. They must have done me and not her."
"Wait you are the Snow kids"
"Only me Ash, and Lizzy now. Lizzy is not here"
"Can I ask something?" Ash asks
"Ask away"
"How do you know us?"
"Your parents were scientists for the government the best just to say"
"No! They were doctors" Addy says
"It was all a cover"
"Then how do you know that Madi is dead?"
    "You guys have heart monitors when you parents turned and you killed them it went flat. Our power got killed after that too"
Addy goes to the corner where we slept and sat down. Tears ran down her cheeks. I stand up and say "lets have 10"
I walk over to Addy and sit beside her i pull her tight in a hug. She sobs for ten minutes and slows down. She looks up and say "im sorry"
"Its ok" i rub her back. She away and stands up.
"Any last questions?" she asks
"One is your blood actually black?" the girl asks in the back.
"yes"
"Can you guys actually help us?" I ask
"No"
"Well our group is full so if you guys want out of here we will get you out. But we can split up after we get out. Do you guys have weapons here?"
"No it's two floors down"
I look at Addy she nods.
"We will go you guys stay here"
The nod. We walk to the elevator and get in. We go two floors down and the elevator opens and 10 Z's. Addy kills 5 with her machete. I kill 4 with my knife and Addy kills the last. We look through all the doors it was the second door on the left.
"Wow this is full" I say
"Ya. Ok we get the stuff we need and put it in the bag we will fill up a bag with 6 handguns and 6 knives for other people"
I nod we fill up 6 bags. We head to the elevator and go back to the 10th floor. We get there and head back to the room. We give out the guns and knives to the group. Addy pulls our group aside and talks.
"We go west then we tell them to leave. we go back to the car"
We all nod.
"Ok let's go. You six go in the elevator and we'll follow."
We get to the elevator they get in and go up. We wait it comes back down we all get in and go up. We get there and Addy walks up to the six and covers them with blood too. Addy climbs up the ladder and gets out everyone follow I get out last and close the tunnel. We walk west out of the city and stop 1 km out of town.
Addy turns and tells the group "this is where we go our own ways"
The big guy walks towards her and says "what if we don't want too" he turns Addy around and points the gun to her head. She looks up at the gun and lips "safety" I smile. She moves her hands and grabs the gun and says "take the safety off next time" she pulls the gun out of his hand. She turns and takes her machete out and puts it thought his head. Blood gushes around her. She rubs the blood on the rest of the group.
"Now you can't follow us" Addy says and we all walk south towards the car. We get half way through the city and Addy points at a large van. She opens the door and jumps in. Everyone gets in the back I get in the passenger seat. I see Addy hot wire the van. She gets it done and drives to the car where Lizzy is waiting outside the car crying. Addy jumps out and runs to Lizzy and hugs her.
"What's wrong?" Addy asks
"She turned I had to kill her"
"It's ok it's ok" she picks her up and puts her in the van. Addy gets back in and starts to drive. And she drives towards Virginia.