Chapter 9 What Happened?

Ash

    I slowly opened my eyes to see Chase beside me. But I feel a sharp pain in my hand to my wrist.
    "Ch-Ch-ase what happened?"
    He turns to me and smiles. "One of the things came and hit you hard. You hit your head on the wall. I tried to kill it but i cut you. I'm so sorry"
    "Its ok"
    "No it's not! You almost died"
    "But i didnt" I look down to see my hand and wrist all wrapped up. "Who did this?"
    "Addy she stayed up all night watching you and cleaning you up."
    "Really?"
    "Yes she loves you Ash. Why don't you get this that people do care and love you"
    "I don't know. Where is she?"
    "Sleeping in the corner with Tommy. You should get some more rest"
    I nod i close my eyes and i fall asleep.

   I look up and see everyone standing there. They are dead and are the things. The black ooze runs out their mouth.
    "Ash you did this to us" Addy says
    "You have always been the probleme" Tommy adds
    "You never cared" Lizzy says
    "You could have saved us" Murphy, Chole, and Grace say.
    "Why? I thought you loved me. Why didn't you save us?" Chase asks
    "I didn't do this" I yell
    "But you did you are so careless you got us killed" Addy says
    "You saved me! This is not real!"
    "Does it feel real Ash. You get to live but we don't. Addy died for you i lost her. I hate you!" Tommy says
    "it's not true. I love Addy! I love all of you! You guys are my family!"
    "If you cared we would be alive"

    My eyes jolted open i sit up as fast as I can and I yelled "You guys are my family!" I feel arms around me and see Chase. I kiss him but he pulls away.
    "Are you ok?"
    "Just a bad dream"
    "You want to talk about it?" I shake my head. "Ok well there is food"
    I stand up and walk to the table in the middle of the room. Everyone sits there except Addy. Tommy goes and walks over to the one corner of the room and helps someone up. Its Addy she gives me a smile.