Chapter 11 I love you

Tommy

"We will stop to sleep at the next house we see" Addy says
We drive for 20 minutes when we see a house. It's not really a house it's more of mansion. We pull in and Addy gets out with me, Ash, and Chase. She points to the left for Ash and Chase. They go left we go right. We walk around it and find no Z's. We all head inside and look around we find no zombies everyone finds a room. Addy locks the door and finds a room for me and her. We walk into it and Addy smiled.
"The shower works" she says
"Ya"
"You want to take one with me?"
I smile I ran over to her and throw her on my shoulder. She laughs with joy. I put her down once we get to the bathroom. She takes off her clothes and jumps in the shower.
She turns it on and says "you coming slow poke?"
"Oh no you didn't" I hear her giggle I smile and take off my clothes.
I jump in the shower and look at her.
"Your so beautiful" she turns around and smiles.
"Aw thanks your not so bad yourself"
I grab her hips and pull her in I kiss her with passion. She kisses back with the same passion. I kiss her neck a moan slips out of her lips. I laugh.
"Oh stop" she says. She turns around and washes her hair.
I go and wrap my arms around her waist. I put my head on her shoulder I see a smile creep on her face. She turns to me and kisses me. I see her hand move to the shower handle. She pushes me into the water at it's freezing cold. I scream. She starts to laugh nonstop. I grab her and start to tickle her.
"St-st-st-op" she yells well laughing.
I stop and smile.
"How dare you" she giggles. "I'm just going to finish" she gets back in the water and changes the water temperature. She finish washing her hair and jumps out. I finish minutes after and I jump out to her in a towel.
"All the zombies you killed today was hot"
"Oh you like watching kick ass" she smiles.
"Oh ya it's hot"
"I think it's hot too"
I grabbed her by the waist she jumps on me and puts her legs around me. I walk to the bed and throw her on there.

(We all know what happens next)

I wake up to Addy smiling in her sleep. I pull her in she snuggles into me I kiss her on the head. Her beautiful blue eyes flutter open.
"Morning" she says with a smile.
"Morning beautiful. How am I so lucky?"
"I don't know. But I think I'm more lucky to have you" she says
"Oh no! You are way out of my league"
"No!"
I smile and kiss her. She rolls out of bed and walks to the closet. She walks out in a cute red leather jacket, a black shirt and camo pants. She throws a green shirt and black pants at me. She goes back in and comes out with two sweaters she tosses to me.
"Why two?"
"One we will put my blood on and the other just a coat"
"Ok" I smile and stand up and get dressed. We both finish getting dressed and head out the door. We head to the kitchen when we get there is everyone smiles at us.
"What?" Addy say
"Have a good night's sleep" Chase asks
"Is that what it's called now?" Ash says laughing.
"Oh stop" Addy says "how is your hand?"
"Fine it hurts but I'll survive" Ash responses.
"Are the stitches still good?"
"Yes. I cleaned it last night in the shower"
"Ok good"
"Addy leave him alone he's a big boy" I say
She rolls her eyes and goes to the pantry throws us crackers and cereal.
"Can we stay another night? There's a pool and a hot tub" Lizzy asks
"I guess we all need a break from driving" Addy says.
"What about bathing suits?" Lizzy asks
"Look in the rooms I think there will be bathing suits."
We all eat the food we have. When we are done Addy grabs my hand and gives me a smile. She pulls me upstairs to the bedroom we were in.
"Sit on the bed" Addy tells me. I sit down and she walks into the closet and comes out in a stunning blue dress. It's a heart shaped neckline with light blue butterflies and flowers on it. The skirt is ombra.
"Why so fancy?"
"We never got to have prom. So I saw this in here earlier and i wanted to dance with you"
"I won't argue with that. Blue is definitely your color.'' I stand up and walk towards her i grab her waist and hand we slow dance for ten minutes when Lizzy runs in. she is wearing a cute green bathing suit.
"Addy will you swim with....." she looks at Addy and says "you look like a princess"
"Aw thanks Liz and of course i'll swim with you. I'll meet you down there"
"Ok Is Tommy coming?"
"If you want" i say she nods. Addy walks back to the closet and come out with a red bathing suit. She throws me a pair of swim trunks. I change and we walk down to the pool. When we get there Ash is playing with Chase, Grace, Chloe, and Murphy are sitting in the hot tub. Lizzy is waiting for us. We walk in and she jumps up. Me and Addy walk to the pool Lizzy follows. We get in the water and lizzy splashes her. She gives her a smile and picks her up and throws her in. Lizzy comes up laughing she swims to me splashes me. I grab her and tickle her she burst out laughing. We play in the water for about an hour when everyone leaves except for me and Addy. We both sit in the hot tub looking at each other.
"How are you doing?" I ask
"Good well I have you"
"No really"
"I'm fine. You guys keep me sane"
"Well you do the same for me"
I pull her in and kiss her. I stand up and look out the windows. The sun is setting.
"We should head to bed" I say
She nods and stands up. We both head to the room Addy takes a shower then I do. I come out to her dressed in pjs and laying in bed. I lay beside her and pull her in I kiss her on the head.
"I love you" I whisper
"I love you too" she says
She closes her eyes and snuggles onto my chest. I feel her hot head on my bare chest. I breath in and out her head rises with my breaths. I lay there and play with her stunning red hair. I move my head down and sniff her hair it smells like coconuts. Its amazing i love her so much i can't think of a life without her. She is the light in the darkness. She makes it worth living in this hell hole.