Chapter 1

This is gonna be like a pilot episode. Idk just testing to see if I should continue. BTW GO CHECK OUT THE ORIGINAL COMIC ON WEBTOONS! ITS SO GOOD!!! Ahhh Bastard was good too.
___________________________
3rd-person POV
   (y/n) was driving down the road, her 14-year old brother in the backseat, and their belongings in the trunk. They were slowly approaching their new home, an apartment in the city.

   The ride to their new home did little more than bore (y/n)'s brother, as Hanjae has extremely blurry vision, meaning that all he could do was just stare out the window, despite not being able to see it.

   The 20 year old looked into the rear view mirror, and saw the boredom on her brothers face. "Hey, Hanjae ... don't look so glum. Soon, we'll be at our new home." She tried to cheer him up as he still stared out the window.

   "I know what happened to mom, wasn't the best... but I know that she wouldn't want her kid to be sad..." (y/n) said, noticing that her sibling had turned towards her voice. "But you still have me. And I promise you, that I'll never leave you." She smiled.

   Hanjae smiled back, as he turned to his left, back to the window. "Thanks sis." He said, as his older sister went back to driving.

~ Timeskip ~

   The two finally made it a bit later in the day, noon, and parked their car in the building parking lot. "Alright, we're here." (y/n) said, turning to her brother. "You ready to move into our new place?" She asked him excitedly as he nodded, smiling.

   "Good. Now come on. I'll grab our stuff. Make sure you get your stick." She told his as she opened the door for him, and unhatched the trunk.

   She pulled out two luggages, which was all they were able to bring, and began to walk into the building. (y/n) allowed Hanjae to walk in front, as she followed from behind, to ensure that he would make it up the stairs safely.

   They got to the lobby, and went to the front desk. She got their key, and went into the elevator. "Hey sis?" Hanjae spoke in the quiet elevator. "What room number are we?" He asked, holding onto her hand as she look back at the key to confirm her answer.

   "We're room 1409."

~ Timeskip ~

   The two made it to their room, and unpacked their luggage. "Finally! We're here!" (y/n) said as she plopped onto the floor. Hanjae laughed as he did the same, his head landing on her stomach. Then, suddenly, the door bell rang.

   "Huh?" (y/n) asked herself. "Get up Hanjae. I'm gonna answer the door." She told herself as she got up, and look and the camera beside the door. It was the security guard. She opened the door, and noticed that his nose was bleeding.

   She didn't even notice that she was greeted with just a stare. It made her feel... off.

   "Um... hi." She greeted him as he gave her the same stare. "Hello. I'm here from the office downstairs. I just needed to tell you that there's some legal issues with the construction company due to some bad maintenance. If someone comes by and tells you to sign an agreement, please don't." He explained.

   "Oh. Of course. Will do." She said in the nicest way possible. "Hm. Are you new here?" He asked. A bit nervous, she shakingly nodded. "Oh, okay. I just wanted to give you this." He said, handing her a bottle of orange juice.

   "Just a welcoming gift." He said. "Oh, thank you so much! Um-" She stopped, looking at his name tag. "Mr. Kim. My brother loves this stuff. I'll be sure to give it to him." She said with a smile.

   He was taken aback at first, but quickly recovered. "Your welcome. I hope you get along with your neighbors. The apartment to your left just moved here as well. Earlier today too." He explained as he pointed at 1410. "Well, I'll be off." He said.