Chapter 13

OMG IVE BEEN ON A TERRIBLE HIATUS I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE!!! SCHOOL HAS BEEN TERRIBLE AND MY PROCRASTINATION IS FUCKING AWFUL!!!
___________________________
3rd-person POV
"(y/n)..." A voice called. "(y/n)!..." it called again. "(y/n)!!!" (y/n) shot open her eyes, and saw a white ceiling. 'Huh?' She asked herself as she realized that she was in a hospital. 'What the...' She thought as she heard someone enter the room.

   It's was an officer.

   "Ma'am? Do you remember your name?" The officer asked. "U-uh, (y/n) (l/n)." She replied. "Do you remember your age?" He asked as she looked at him, almost suspiciously. "20." She replied bluntly.

   "Any family you know of?" The officer continued. "My mother died. My father left... and my brother is dead..." She said, almost glaring at the officer. The officer paid no mind, and wrote down all the information that he received.

While he did, (y/n) took the time to look around, and wondered. "Where is everyone? Where are all the monsters?" She asked. The officer raised a brow. "What are you referring to?" He asked.

"The monsters! They were huge! Dangerous! And there were so much of them! How could-" "Ma'am please calm down. I don't know what you are referring to." The officer started.

"Everything is completely normal. No monsters here. Most likely a dream you had while you were unconscious..." His voice deepened, and echoed as he spoke to her. "But... I could've sworn-"

   "Do you remember anything that happened in the last two days?" The officer continued to ask as (y/n) snapped. 'Why did he change the subject to abruptly.' "Officer, why do you keep asking me these questions?" She angrily asked him as he looked at her calmly.

   "Hm. Well miss, you were just admitted to the hospital due to blunt force trauma, which was hard enough to knock you out. I'm just checking to see if you could've forgotten anything." He told her.

   "So I'll ask you again. Do you remember what happened in the last two days?" He asked, his voice seemed to echo eerily as (y/n) looked at him in shock. "N-no officer..." She told him.

   He stopped asking questions, and sighed. "Even if you've forgotten, you still did it." He said. "What are you-"

   "Miss (y/n) (l/n), you are under arrest for attempted murder."

~ Long Timeskip ~

   It's been a few days since (y/n) was sent to jail. She stared at the wall, not knowing what to do, when footsteps were heard outside her cell.

   "Inmate 1409. You have a visitor." The officer told her as he pulled out keys to open her cell. She looked around in confusion, and saw that the officer was Mr. Kim, the security guard. She panicked. "Mr. Kim! Why am I here!" She asked the officer.

   He said nothing as she continued to ask. "Why am I here!!!" She yelled again as he finally opened the cell. He stared at her with the same odd stare that the real Mr. Kim gave her. 'What is going on!' She cursed to herself.

   "You're here for criminal charges. You should know that, even if you don't remember doing it."

~ Timeksip ~

   She walked down the halls of the jail in shame, her head hanging down as the officer lead her to the visitors center. He told her to sit down in the chair as she watched, and said that her visitor would be here in a moment.

   She waited and waited, and soon, her visitor sat in the seat, and turned to face her. She nearing cried. "M-mo-... Mom?!" She asked aloud, though the person on the other side couldn't hear.