Chapter 4

"Luna?" I turned to see Dakota's father, Beck.
"Yes?" I asked.
"I heard that my son is going to a club tonight. Do you know of this?" He asked.
"Of course. What kind of bodyguard would I be if I didn't know his every move?" I asked.
"Well don't make it too obvious." He said.
"No. Of course not." I replied. It grew silent and kind of awkward but then he broke the silence.
"I must say Luna...you have become a beautiful woman." He said with a smile. I kept a blank expression, he was an older man. Not very handsome in my eyes. He had blue eyes and grey hair. But the older he gets the less attractive he is and to think he is telling me these kinds of things is creeping me out. He is way older than I am. I'm only 21 years old and he's like in his fifty's. It was silent and nothing was said. He moved closer to me and I stepped back. "What do you think you're doing sir?" I asked.
He said nothing he just moved closer and closer till I couldn't move back any longer.
"Sir you have a wife." I said trying to stop his moves.
"She is on vacation right now. She won't know." He whispered. Right when I was going to use self defense Dakota came in.
"Am I interrupting something?" We both turned over to him. Beck moved away from and while I stayed still.
"Son! Took you long enough." Beck moved towards him to give him a hug but Dakota removes his arms from his shoulders.
"Are you ready to go?" He asked looking at me.
"Yes." I said walking out the room.

...

"I didn't know you liked older men.." Dakota said walking out the house. I took a deep breath.
"I'm not. Your father..you know what never mind what happened in there stays in there." He chuckled.
"Sure." I rolled my eyes at his response but if I fought with him it would be unprofessional.
"You're gonna drive?" Dakota asked lifting an eyebrow.
"Yes." I said.
"Perfect." He said grinning.

...

We walked in the club. He went to go have fun with all the women he can in this place. I just stood there and watched him like a hawk.
It's been awhile. Dakota looked over to me and walked up to me.
"First of all take that straight face off and have some fun. You look like your being tortured." He said kinda rudely.
"Are you intoxicated Sir?" I asked.
"Sir? It's Dakota. And no not yet. Take off that outfit. You look like a secret agent or something." He said.
"What do you mean? It's only a pair of knee high boots, leather, black, skinny jeans, a black top, and a tight, leather jacket." He lifted an eyebrow.
"That's too much clothes. Take them off. You look like you have a sexy body." I glared at him. He's just a player now. I thought he would be the same but he isn't he changed completely.
"I will do nothing of the sort." I said bluntly.
"You don't know how to have fun. Lighten up a little bit." I rolled my eyes.
"You don't make me feel like I'm having fun." I said.
"You know what fine. I don't need to be here and begging you." He walked away and I only watched as he did.

...

It was around one in the morning now and Dakota drank until he couldn't anymore. I walked over to home where he was laughing with a bunch of naked and intoxicated women sitting with him "Dakota I think it's time to go home." I stated.
"Not yet Linda." He said literally about to pass out.
"It's Luna. Now get up because we're leaving." I said.
"Not yet!" He said in an angrier tone. I didn't give a damn about what he wanted at this point to I picked him up onto his feet and dragged him with me.
"You are very strong armed, you know?" He said trying not to fall.
I put Dakota in the car where he passed out like a light. As I was walking to the other side of the car I ran into some trouble.
"Where's Dakota, bitch?!" As the man in black went over to punch my I dodged it and hit him straight in the neck. The other man had a gun but I'm not dumb. I carried a gun myself. I pulled it out and shot the other man. The other man that I punched in the neck was still struggling. I ran to the other side of the car and started it then drove off.
"What was that noise?" Dakota said with his eyes closed.
"Nothing." I simply said. He moaned and went back to sleep.

...

We got home. I pulled Dakota out of the car and sat him down on the couch in the living room. "No...don't leave me Lucy.." Dakota mumbled. I rolled my eyes.
"It's Luna for the second time and I'm going to get you some coffee." He groaned and said nothing after.

...

I came back with his coffee and set it down on the table in front of him. "I'm not drinking that." He said.
"Too bad you're going to." He laughed.
"You aren't my mother. You don't have the age nor the looks. So don't even go there. You're just my assistant and that's all." He said finally being serious.
"No but if I was your mother I would hit you across the face for being stupid. If you won't drink the coffee then a bath it is." I said walking away. I walked upstairs and prepared a bath. I came back downstairs to see him passed out.
I put my face in my hand. What am I going to do with him?
"Dakota? Dakota wake up." I said shaking him. He groaned like he was annoyed.
"What do you want?" He said groaning.
"Your bath is ready." I said. I grabbed his arm and put it over my shoulder. I picked him up and began to walk forward. He was having trouble, when we got to the staircase he fell to the floor. I tried not to giggle a little because of this guy.
He kept on groaning in pain. "Why did you let me fall?" He asked hissing. I put is arm over my shoulder again and picked him up.
"Come on one step at a time." I said.
We finally made it upstairs and into the bathroom. "I'll leave and you take off your clothes." I said. As I was walking out he stopped me.
"I can't even stand up straight and you want me to do this by myself? How bout you help me." He said hiccuping.
"Nope! Looks like you're going to take a bath with clothes on." I said walking out.

...

I walked back in to hand him his towel he had his shirt off. "I thought you couldn't take anything off." I said.
"I'm beginning to feel a little sober." He said.
"Good. Here's your towel." I said handing it to him but when he grabbed it he pulled it hard enough to drag me into the tub with him.
"Hey! That wasn't cool." I tried getting out but he pulled me to his chest. "What is going through your head right now?" I asked getting angry.
"What? There's nothing wrong with this. You aren't in the tub with my dad. That would be wrong." I immediately got out.
"Nothing happened between your father and I okay!" I said fretting my teeth and trying to keep calm.
"Yeah, yeah, help me out." I help him but didn't look at anything but his face. "It's not wrong to look." He said laughing. I mentally rolled my eyes and mentally slapped him as hard as I could. I wish I would have done it.
I put him in his room and left him in there.
"Don't leave me baby.." He whispered.
"I'm not your baby. Goodnight." I said shutting the door.
I went to my room and remembered I left my jacket in his room when I was putting him in there. I walked back into his room and heard him whispering my name in his sleep.
"Luna..I miss you.." my eyes watered but I ignored it. I grabbed my jacket and walked out the room and into mine since mine was across from his. I went to bed and tried to stop thinking of him but tomorrow is another day.

Plz comment and vote! Thnx💙💙💙