Chapter 28

"Mom? When did you get back?" Justin asked.
"Yesterday actually." I replied.
"It's only been a day. I thought you were gonna be gone for like a week." He said confused.
"Yeah but I ran into trouble." I said.
"Oh.." He said.
"Come here." I said holding out my hand. Justin came closer and I wrapped an arm around him. "I love you though. No matter what always remember that I do." I said leaving a kiss on his temple.
"Where's this coming from mom?" He asked.
"No where just want to let you know." I said.
"Then same here mom." He said. Justin excuses himself and left me in the kitchen alone. "That's just in case something happens to your father and I.." I whispered. Dakota walked in and studied me for a few seconds.
"What was that?" He asked.
"What was what?" I asked.
"Luna?" He asked lifting an eyebrow and crossing his arms.
"What?" I asked.
"You said something under your breath." He said glaring at me.
"Just talking to myself." I said folding my arms. Dakota walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me.
"Marry me." He whispered.
"No." I said.
"Unbelievable." He said shaking his head then laughing to himself.
"What's so funny?" I asked.
"You will never change and try to be happy with your life will you?" He asked giving me a straight face once again.
"I'm happy with the way things are." I said.
"I'm not. I want you to be Mrs. Grey and you aren't, you're Ms. Cullen. I hate it. I want to make you mine." He said pulling me closer.
"I'm already yours." I said.
"I want us to be tied together like a ribbon." He whispered, kissing my neck. I shut my eyes and gulped.
"We don't need marriage to be tied like a ribbon." I whispered. He pulled away and gave me an annoyed look.
"You know what do whatever you want with your life but we're done here." He said walking out. When he walked out the door my heart broke into thousands of pieces. I knew he would be mad with my response but I didn't know he would go and leave me.
"Mom?" Justin asked. I looked up at Justin and noticed I was crying.
"Did I hear correctly? You and dad split up? I know it was wrong to listen but I couldn't help it you were acting to strange." I looked down to the floor.
"Just know we'll love you the same no matter what happens." I said controlling myself.
"So who's the one that will be moving out?" He asked awkwardly.
"I don't know so don't think about it, okay?" I asked.
"Sure mom, whatever you ask." He said pressing his lips together and giving me a small smile. He also left me alone in the kitchen.
I walked upstairs to my bedroom and sat down on the bed. I picked up a picture of Dakota and I. I held it tight up to my chest. I heard the door open and saw Dakota standing there. I cleared up my tears not wanting him to know I was crying over him.
"Just wanted to let you know that I'll be the one moving out tomorrow." I nodded. I couldn't speak. My entire body was frozen and paralyzed. "You aren't talking now?" He asked. "Fine whatever just wanted to let you know and you have shown me you don't give a damn." He said walking out and slamming the door. I suddenly found myself on the floor crying with the picture in my hand.
I felt like I was breaking down and my body is finally letting out what I couldn't show. Emotion.

...

I didn't know what time it was but I know it was late. I cried all day and I don't know if there is any tears left to cry. My throat was hurting because I couldn't stop crying. The door opened, Dakota walked in and froze.
"Luna?" He asked. When I saw him I began to tear up again which felt impossible because I thought there couldn't be anymore tears. "Hey get up." He said lifting me up. He took the picture from my hand and examined it.
"You're crying over a picture?" He asked. I just cried harder after the question I wanted to stop because I hated being weak.
"Luna don't cry, baby." Dakota grabbed a tissue box and gave it to me. I took And and began to cry in it. When he realized I was hiding my face from him he took the tissue away and used him thumb to wipe away all the tears he could.
I took his hand and pushed it back to him then stood up and kept my back turned to him.
"I'm not your baby. You've made that very clear." I said folding my arms.
"And it left you in pretty bad shape. Look at you." He said grabbing my arm and turning me around to him.
"It will pass." He laughed.
"Will you stop playing tough?! It's getting on my nerves Luna." He said letting go of me and beginning to pace around.
"It's the only emotion I know." I said.
"You know love and now you know sadness. You've been in sadness for a while! Don't you dare give me that kind of bull shit Luna!" He yelled pointing at me. I glued my eyes to the floor not wanting to say anything I'd regret.
"Cat got your tongue or what?!" He asked loudly. Everything was silent until I heard footsteps coming towards me and a hand cup my cheek.
Dakota stared into my sad and tired eyes. He bent down to kiss me but stopped when our noses touched. "Just so you know I love you with all my heart but it looks like you don't love me back." He pulled away but I pulled him right back to me.
"I love you. Please don't leave." I said.
"You don't even know what you want." He said.
"I want you to make love to me." I whispered.
He examined me all over and ended with my eyes. He wrapped his arms around me and pushed me on the bed. He got on top and began to kiss me hungrily.
He pulled away probably to see if I'm regretting it.
"Why'd you stop?" I asked.
"Before I continue, Do you still want me to leave?" He asked.
"Never did and I never will." I said pulling him back down to my lips.
I felt my heart heal slowly after every kiss. Every minute that passed showed me that I'm addicted to him.

Plz comment and vote! Thnxxxx🖤🖤🖤