Chapter 26

Luna's POV...

"Luna...Luna you can't leave because he's going to take advantage of you..Luna please listen to me..Luna." I woke up to Dakota dreaming and talking in his sleep.
"Dakota? Dakota!" I yelled waking him up.
"Aye! What the fuck?" He asked.
"I'm going! Killian is not going to rape me!" I said.
"Luna, baby, try to understand me. I feel something unusual with you going on that trip." He said scooting closer to me.
"I'll be fine." I said.
"I'm not so sure. I don't trust the son of a bitch." He said. I cupped his cheek and kissed him. I pulled away but stayed close.
"I'm grateful that you want to protect me and that you worry but I'll be fine." I said once more. He shut his eyes in disappointment then laid back down.
"Whatever. Let's go back to sleep." He said turning the other way.
"Dakota..I don't want you to be mad at me." I said.
"I'm not." He said. I laid back down as well and turned the other way as well. I felt guilt again and I hated it.

...

I woke up to Dakota not being in bed. I went to go check on Justin before I left. I found Dakota and him talking. The both stopped talking when they saw me walk in.
"So you're leaving mom?" Justin asked.
"Yeah, you're dad will take care of you." I said.
"You're leaving when I'm sick? Something bad could happen to me." He said.
"Sweetie nothing will hap-" I got cut off by my phone ringing.
"Hello?" I asked.
"So you decided to go right?" Killian asked.
"Yes, why?" I asked.
"Okay well there was a little bit of a delay so I'll pick you up in an hour." He said.
"Okay thanks." I said hanging up.
"What happened?" Dakota asked.
"I'm leaving in an hour. So I'm going to spend that time with my Justin." I said.
"Yeah, can you also call Adriana? You said tomorrow and tomorrow is today." Justin said.
"Dakota will you?" I asked.
"Sure." He said.

...

Adriana walked in and gave Justin a hug and a kiss. "So you two a thing?" Dakota asked.
"Yeah. I forgot to say but she and I are boyfriend and girlfriend." Justin said holding her hand.
"That's cute. I'll go get us some lemonade." I said walking out.

Dakota's POV...

"Im glad that your here Adriana." I said.
"Why?" She asked smiling.
"Because we are trying to get my mom to stay. She wants to go to Florida for some training with Killian but my dad and I aren't happy with it. Will you help us? I'm faking a sickness right now so don't say anything." Justin said.
"Of course I'll help but what should I do?" She asked.
"I'm going to call one of my gal friends and ask her to be a nurse. I want you, Adriana, to say that she's a family friend and nurse you know well. She's going to pretend to check Justin and tell a lie to Luna." I explained.
"Okay." She said.

Luna's POV...

I was packing up until I heard the door bell. I walked downstairs and opened the door to a woman with a white dress. And a bag that had medical things in it.

"Can I help you?" I asked

"Regina! Thank God you're here. My son is upstairs follow me." Dakota said walking up to her and wrapping an arm around her then leading her to my son. I followed behind them because first she was a beautiful woman and second she didn't look like a nurse at all.
"I'm going to need everyone to get out." She said checking his heartbeat.
"I'm not leaving." I said crossing my arms.
"Babe. Come on." Dakota said wrapping his arm around me and pulling me out.
"No I'm staying with my son." I said
"Babe." He said again. I rolled my eyes and walked out.
"What kind of nurse is that?" I asked.
"She is Adriana's family's friend and personal nurse." Dakota said. I glared at him. I looked over to Adriana for her approval because there was no way this is for real.
"She is." She said shaking.
"You're a bad lier." I said giving her and Dakota a death stare.
I turned around and barged in my sons room.
"Get out!" Regina or whatever her name was, jumped and turned around immediately.
"Mam-" I cut her off.
"Get out!" I grabbed her arm and pushed her out and threw her stuff at her. I slammed the door at her and Dakota.
"Mom?" Justin asked making me turn around.
"I'm sorry you saw that." I said walking over to him and sitting down beside him.
"You found out didn't you?" He asked.
"What is the deal with you and your father not wanting me to go?" I asked.
"Killian." He said.
"You never had a problem with him, why all of a sudden is it a problem now?" I asked.
"Because I see the way he desires you." He said.
"What?" I asked again.
"Mom I don't trust him and neither does dad. Listen to us please." He said grabbing my hand.
"I can take care of myself Jay." I said giving him a kiss and holding him. I pulled away. "I'm going to go talk to your father. I'll be back." I said getting up and walking downstairs.

Dakota's POV...

"Here's your money. I'm sorry about my girlfriend she's an angry bird sometimes." I said chuckling nervously and rubbing my neck.
"It's okay." She said biting her lip.
"Good. Here." I said handing her the money.
"Dakota I don't want your money. I want you." She said undoing her dress. I stepped backwards and she got closer and closer till I was up against the door.
"Regina? I have a girlfriend." I said.
"Come on just once." She said trailing her index finger down my chest. She got closer and kissed me. I didn't touch her I just tried to get her off with on hand.
"Dakota!" Regina stopped and stayed facing me trying to catch her breath.
"It's not what it looks like." I said walking over to her.
"You and I will talk when I kill the bitch!" When Luna was about to bitch slap Regina I grabbed her and held her back.
"Get out! You stupid idiot!" She walked out with a giant smile on her face making Luna want to murder her.
"Get out you stupid slut!" Luna yelled.
"Luna! Stop." I said still holding her back.
"Mom? What's going on with you?" Justin asked.
"Okay, okay, let go! I'm calm." She said. I hesitantly let go. Luna turned around and slapped me across the face.
"I'm going and that's final!"

Plz comment and vote! Thnxxx🖤🖤🖤