Chapter 31

I woke up on the bed. He must have walked in and put me here. I felt dry tears on my face so I got up and walked over to the bathroom where I threw water all over my face. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought; God I'm a mess.
I decided to hop in the shower and relax. When I was done I realized that I don't have clean clothes to wear. I wrapped the towel around me and thought for a moment.
The bathroom door opened. I gasped and backed up. Aiden walked in looking surprised when he saw me.
"Oh shit, sorry angel." He said. As he was about to walk out, I stopped him.
"Um-" he stopped and looked at me.
"Yes?" He asked.
"I kind of need clothes." I said.
"I'll have the maid bring some up to you." He said. He walked up to me and cupped my face with his hands then kissed me. My facial expression was blank. A one sided smirk creeped on his face. He walks out letting me breath.
I sat down on the toilet and thought of how I was going to get out of here. I heard knocking on the door as I was being thrown out of my thoughts. "Madam? Madam? My lord said you were in need of clothing?" I opened the door to reveal a girl who was clearly younger than I am.

 "Madam? Madam? My lord said you were in need of clothing?" I opened the door to reveal a girl who was clearly younger than I am

"Yes, thank you." I said slowly reaching for the clothes. "You're the maid?" I asked lifting an eyebrow.
"Yes..why?" She asked curiously.
"How old are you?" I asked.
"I'm twenty three, madam." She said.
"Call me Luna." I said getting annoyed about her calling me 'madam' like I'm some old person.
"Madam I cannot do that." She said rubbing her arm.
"Why? I'm not your boss so it makes me feel kind of uncomfortable." I said.
"It would be disrespectful.." She said looking down at the floor. I rolled my eyes.
"How are you a maid? You're so young. Why aren't you doing anything better with your life?" I asked.
"My lord told me he was going to give me a better life one day." She said shyly.
"And you believe him?" I asked.
"I love him madam." She gasped and put her hand over her mouth.
"You-love him?" I asked lifting an eyebrow.
"I..I'm sorry I shouldn't have said-" I cut her off.
"Look I don't need an explanation. I don't love him which means he's all yours." I said.
"Madam I should go." She said, bowing like I was some royal and left. I shut the door and changed. I dried my hair and then putting it up into a messy bun. I walked out of the bathroom and looked around for a second. My eyes stopped at the sight of the big white curtains. I pulled them aside to find a gigantic window. I unlocked it then pushed it open. I looked down and saw I was too high up. I looked around then saw the pool.
I smiled to myself and loosened myself up. I took a deep breath and jumped. I splashed into the water then ran immediately. I began to feel cold but all I really cared about was finding Dakota and Justin.
At first I knew where I was going but I began to examine everything and every step I took it felt more and more unknown.
I stopped and finally admitted to myself that I was lost. Frustration rushed throughout my entire body. I took a deep breath and somehow had the strength to keep going.

...

It's been about and hour and right when I was about to give up for real I found myself in the city I lived in. Relief took over my whole body giving me hope. I ran as fast as I could over to my home to the love of my life and my son. After some time I found myself in front of my doorstep. I knocked on the door quickly and waited anxiously for someone to open the door.
And there he was, the man of my life, Dakota. It took him awhile to know what was going on.
His facial expression was blank at first but it slowly turned into tears of joy.
"Luna?" He asked with tears running down his face.
"It's me." I said beginning to cry with him. He pulled me into his arms. It's only been a day but for us it felt like months. He pulled away so he could look at me. "How did you escape?" He asked.
"I'm an expert." I said with a small giggle.
"You know you aren't safe." He said.
"It's alright I can take care of myself." I stated.
"No. You may think so but no." He said shaking his head.
"Are you gonna take care of me now?" I asked lifting an eyebrow.
"Yes." He said biting his lip. I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around him. He did the same but held me tighter.
"I love you." I whispered.
"I love you." He whispered back, kissing my forehead.

...

Dakota and I were woken up by windows being shattered. I gasped when they began to forcefully pull me away. I tried use self defense but it didn't work. I saw that they also dragged Dakota.
"Let go of us! You better not touch my son!" I yelled. They didn't answer they just continued with dragging us out of the window.

...

I woke up in that same bed that I despised with a passion. I looked around then thought of Dakota. I began to freak out. "Dakota! Dakota!" I began to sound crazy by screaming his name. The door eventually opened; revealing Aiden with an angry expression of his face.
"Shut the fuck up!" He said smacking me across the face making me fall. I held my cheek and felt powerless for once. I couldn't defend myself at this point and it was making me feel weak.
"What did you do to him?!" I asked.
"Our friend is being taken care of down in the dungeon." He said. I gasped knowing what they are doing to him downstairs.
"Oh no... and my son?" I asked.
"I delivered him to your mother." He said.
"My mother? Why? She's not to be trusted." I said.
"Oh but she is. It's her grandson." He said.
"You're a monster." I said. He lifted me up from the ground and carried me bridal style to his bed.
"Go to sleep Luna." He said walking away and out the door. Once again I was crying myself to sleep.

Yay! Update! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! This story I know took long to update sorry about that. Been busy. I'll try to upload another soon! Talk to you all later! ❤️