Chapter 38

I woke up tied up to a chair. My head was spinning and I felt my insides coming up. I was trying so hard to keep it all down. I felt myself getting really sweaty. It was so hot in here all of a sudden and all of my energy was nonexistent.
"Good morning!" A woman said, smiling at me while cleaning a gun, she was sitting across from me with her legs folded. The room was very dark, mostly because there were no windows but it still made me feel worried.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"Your killer." She said, standing up and putting the gun to my head. I didn't dare to move I just stared at the gun. It was silent for a minute then out of no where she started to laugh. "I'm just kidding, I'm not going to kill you yet." She said. She put the gun on the chair where she was sitting then she bend her back down towards me and stared at me.
"What are you looking at?" I asked.
"You. Who else?" She asked, getting annoyed.
"Why are you so close?" I asked. She glared at me then stood straight. She folded her arms then turned around to pour herself a glass of some alcoholic drink.
"I don't know what you have that I don't." She said, turning around sharply and taking a sip of her drink.
"I don't follow." I said.
"That's too bad but hey, I'm going to leave you here for a little while longer to see what the hell I'm going to do with you." She said, grinning at me. She turned around and walked upstairs, leaving me all by myself. I'm not sure about what just happened but I needed to get out of here. I looked around and saw a knife on the table I was sitting next to. I scooted closer to it by jumping with the chair towards it. I forced myself to turn around and grab the knife. After a while I was about to give up because I couldn't reach it but then I got so angry that I cut through it anyway.
I untied my legs and stood up. My head was still spinning but I didn't exactly let that stop me. I began to panic when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I grabbed the knife and waited for the person to show themselves, then my heart stopped. I gripped the knife in my hand and I felt my soul get crushed in me.
"Luna?" He asked. I couldn't make myself say anything, it was like my lips were glued shut. "What are you doing here?" He asked. The man I loved with all my heart looked different. He was dressed like some criminal now. He had a gun in his back pocket, he wore a black dress shirt with his collar open, his jeans were black, and he also wore combat boots along with it. I could stare at him for as long as I wanted and still wouldn't recognize this man, even if he had the same face as Dakota before.
"What happened to you?" I asked.
"What happened to you? You look like someone who could use some help." He said, Rudely.
"I asked first." I said. He smirked devilishly to himself and sat down.
"You happened to me." He said. His eyes pierced through mine, it was almost like he was trying to kill me with them.
"Dakota I never meant to h-" I was cut off by his screaming.
"Shut the fuck up!" He said. He got up and threw the chair making me flinch. "You hurt me even if you "didn't want to"." He said, taunting me. My eyes began to water. I looked down because I couldn't look at him. I want to run into his arms and and beg him to forgive me but I knew if I did that he'll reject me. "Now all I desire is for you to feel what I felt when you said you loved someone like that bastard who forced you to live with him! How could you fall in love with him?! After what he's done to you?!" He yelled. He yelled so hard that I fell down to my knees, dropped the knife and broke down crying.
"I'm sorry, I'm so very sorry! I didn't know what else to do!" I said, sobbing.
"Hmm I don't know maybe not fall in love with your attacker!?" He said, still screaming at me.
"I didn't fall in love with him." I said.
"Shut the fuck up! You left me and even our son! And for what? For that bastard!" He said. I couldn't do anything but cry like a baby. His words hurt me like millions of thorns sinking into my skin.
"I didn't want to-" I was again cut off by him throwing everything off the table. He shattered lots and lots of alcoholic beverages and cups on the floor.
"Get the fuck up!" He grabbed me by the hair and pushed me up against the wall. "You, you're a little bitch who likes to mess with my feelings and I'm sick of it!" He said, gritting his teeth.
"You're hurting me." I said.
"Why the fuck would I care?" He asked.
"I'm pregnant." I said back. He looked like he wanted to kill me.
"Oh so you're caring a bastard child." He said. I don't exactly know what hit me at this point but he did triggered me. Instead of answering I kicked him somewhere, where no man would want to be kicked. He backed up in pain and turned around.
"The baby may not be yours but he's mine! I will not let you bad mouth my baby!" I said, angrily. He didn't turn back around so I decided to run because I'm not safe here either.
"And where do you think you're going?" The woman said.
"I'm getting the hell out of here!" I said.
"No you aren't." The woman said, pulling out a gun. "You are going back to where you came from." She said. I put my hands up and began to walk back but then I turned around and kicked the gun out of her hand then pinned her down onto the floor.
"You don't tell me what to do!" I said. I then felt something touch the back of my head.
"Let her go." Dakota said behind me. I slowly let her go and got up. He grabbed my arms aggressively and took me back downstairs.
"Sit." He said.
"I'm not a dog!" I said folding my arms.
"Sit the fuck down Luna!" He said, getting angrier. I folded my arms and sat down.
"What's your problem?" He asked, also sitting down.
"Nothing, what's yours?" I asked, lifting and eyebrow.
"Luna, if you know what's good for you, you will shut up." He said, glaring at me.
"What do you want from me Dakota?" I asked.
"To be a good girl and to shut the fuck up." He said.
"I don't know you anymore." I said.
"I don't know you either." He said back.
"You and her now huh?" I asked.
"Yeah she's pretty great and one hell of a woman." He said. My heart instantly broke all over again. I stared down to my shoes and pushed the tears back as much as I could. "By the way, I didn't mean to get aggressive with you physically, my apologies." He said. I didn't answer nor look up at him I just stayed the same. "So you're just going to ignore me? Okay." He said. I heard him get up and grab my arm. He pulled me to stand up. He wrapped his arms around me and stared at me. I looked at him once but looked away again.
He took his hand and cupped my chin making me look at him. He leaned in and kissed me. I did my best to not kiss back but I felt so desperate.
He pulled away then grabbed the rope behind him. He put his hand on my shoulder and pushed me down on the chair.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Tying you back up." He said.
"What are you, bipolar?" I asked. He didn't seem to like my comment but he didn't answer it either.
"You just need to shut up and be good." He said tying me up. I then again kicked him, making him growl. He got on top of me and squished my face together.
"Stop doing that!" He said, gritting his teeth. He let go and finished tying me up. "I'll go get you something to eat." He said.
"How the hell am I going to eat when I'm tied up genius?" I asked.
"You'll bend down and eat it like a dog." He said, walking upstairs. His comment angered me so much I began to cry in frustration.
I just wanted to go home and leave this all behind. Maybe the only way I could escape my entire life would be death.

Hello Guys! Thank you all for reading I really appreciate it! I will continue the story even if it takes some time. I will continue to write this story until it is completed. Anyway I'll talk to you all in the next chapter! Bye! 😄