Chapter 11

I was eating breakfast until I heard knocking on the front door. I was going to get up but I sounded like someone already opened it.
I sat back down and proceeded to eat. Dakota walked in. "Good morning." Dakota said smiling.
"Morning.." I said slowly. "What got you in such a good mood?" I asked lifting an eyebrow.
"You're here with me." He said with a soft smile. My heart began to hurt.
"Don't say that." I said looking away. First of all I feel myself blushing and I hate feeling the way I feel.
"Why? You're my Luna, my most beautiful Luna." He said with an even bigger smile.
I didn't bring my head up until I controlled myself. I took a breath and looked back up.
"You going out today?" I asked.
"No but I am inviting a friend over. And don't worry, he also has a bodyguard because his sister got murdered. They were trying to target his daughter next but that was a fail." I nodded.

...

I stood by Dakota as he was sitting down on the couch.
"Why don't you sit down?" He asked.
"Because that's unprofessional." I said.
"That's kinda dumb." He said right back.
"Everything you think of is dumb." I said. Right when Dakota was about to open his mouth he was cut off by the door bell.
He got up and opened the door. A man with a little girl and a woman walked in.

Then I saw some male bodyguards walk in along with my friend Zhavia

Then I saw some male bodyguards walk in along with my friend Zhavia. She looked surprised to see me. I was surprised to see her too. "Hey buddy." Dakota gave the man a bro hug then lead him to the couch where they all sat down besides us bodyguards.
"I'll be in the kitchen if you need me Dakota." I said walking away.
"Of course beautiful." He replied. I rolled my eyes. The others followed behind me and dismissed themselves.
"I didn't know you were acquainted with any of Dakota's friends." I said to Zhavia.
"I didn't either. You act as if I planned it." She said laughing.
"I'm glad to see you." I said.
"Me too. What's been going?" She asked.
"Dakota found out about me and our past." I said. She gasped and put her hand over her mouth.
"And how is it working out?" She asked.
"Not to bad. But I'm not soft on him either." I said.
"Why not? Is he treating you badly?" She asked.
"No, he's been nothing but sweet with me but I know he just wants me to fall for him again." I explained.
"Awe. Don't be so cold on him Luna." She said folding her arms.
"I will not fall for him again." I said.
"Did you even get over him?" She asked. I didn't know what to say. I never did.
"Of course I did. If I was still in love I would have fallen into his arms already. Besides if I fell for him again I wouldn't be able to concentrate and be professional." I said. She rolled her eyes.
"Fine. I guess you have a point." She said.
"So who are you taking care of? The hunk, the pretty woman or the little girl?" I asked.
"First if all the hunk's name is Liam Abdul. The woman is Bella Abdul. And the little girl her name is. Cara Abdul. I'm taking care of Cara. She's such a sweetheart. Actually on my first day Cara went swimming while I wasn't around. She didn't bother to tell anybody. Then all of a sudden I heard screaming for help. I ran outside to where the pool was and I saw her drowned. I jumped in for her and got her out and gave her CPR. She woke up and since then Liam trusted me fully with taking care of his daughter." She said.
"Okay wow." I said with wide eyes.
"Hey." Liam walked in and looked into He fridge and took two beers.
"Hey." I said.
"Hi." Zhavia said shyly. I rolled my eyes. You e got to be kidding me with this. He gave a sweet smile and left the kitchen.
"You almost made me gag." She lifted an eyebrow.
"Why?" She asked.
"All of you people and love." I said sticking my tongue out in disgust.
"Hey! Without love you're nothing but dust in the wind." She said folding her arms. "Your just cold because you lost your love. He's right there in the living room waiting for you to go into his arms." She said.
"I don't need love I need something else." I said.
"Like?" She asked.
"Something that isn't love." I said.
"Does it at least involve love?" She asked.
"A different kind of love." I said.
"I can live with that." She said smiling.
Liam came back into the kitchen "What re you ladies chit chatting about?" He asked.
"Nothing." Zhavia said blushing. The other two bodyguards didn't say anything they were just trying not to laugh.
"Hey sweetie what are you doing in here?" Bella asked walking in here and putting her hand over his shoulders.
"Just checking on everything. Go back into the living room and sit down. I bet you left Cara all by herself." Liam said. She giggled and kissed his shoulder.
"Okay." She walked away and he smiled to himself.
"Excuse me." Liam said walking out of the kitchen.
"Sigh." She said sighing.
"What? Don't tell me you like him." I asked.
"I can't tell you that." She said rubbing her arm shyly. I shook my head in disbelief. As I was going to say something to her all the bodyguards were ordered to be in the living room. Except me of course because I work for Dakota not Liam.
It sounded like they all left. Dakota walked into the kitchen and laughed.
"Why are you always so serious?" He asked fielding his arms.
"Because that's just me." I replied.
"Lighten up a little. You used to be so full of life when you were younger." I looked down to the floor.
"I would still be full of life if they didn't take my.." I stopped myself from saying anything that would get me in trouble.
"Your what?" He asked.
"My true love." I said. He just stayed there staring at me.
"Me?" He asked.
"No," I said, "His name is Justin." His facial expression turned gloomy and sad.
"Oh..there was another man in your life?" He asked sadly.
"Yes and I loved him so much." I said. He nodded.
"I'm going to go to bed. I will see you tomorrow." He said leaving. I felt bad for making him feel that way but I won't get with him again knowing what his family is capable of doing.
Beck walked in the kitchen and my mind is screaming with annoyance.
"Luna! Didn't expect you to be in here." He said grinning.
"Why? I'm always in here." I said lifting an eyebrow.
"Right sorry." He said. I stood still until he got the message of me wanting to be alone. He didn't leave he kept on getting closer and closer to me again.
"Mr. Grey? What are you doing?" I asked feeling disturbed.
"You're so gorgeous." He whispered. I gulped. I didn't want to hurt him because he was old but I couldn't help myself. I used self defense on him just like I do with Dakota. He hissed and screamed a little. Footsteps crashed down the stairs and Dakota walked into the kitchen anxiously.
"What's going on in here?!" Dakota asked getting angry.
"Luna let my father go!" He yelled. I let him go and walked outside. What is wrong with me? He's an older man but I just couldn't let him do whatever the fuck he wants with me.
"Luna, what the fuck?!" Dakota said coming out of the house. I didn't answer him I just looked at him with a straight look. "Are you not going to talk?!" He asked angrily.
"I will not allow you, your father, or anyone else touch me!" He seemed surprised with the reply I hit him with.
"Luna. I want you to be honest with me. Were you...at some point in your life-" I cut him off.
"Yes. I don't wish to say anything about it either!" I said. "I don't need to explain myself to you!" I said. When I was around seventeen years old I was raped by someone who is now in jail for it. Since then men kinda scare me now because they are unpredictable. Dakota came up to me and hugged me making me jump a little. I controlled the jumping a little but I still jump.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Holding you because it looks like you need it." I slowly and hesitantly wrapped my arms around him.
We stayed like that for awhile and I hate how I still love him.

Plz comment and vote! Thnxxx🖤🖤🖤