Chapter 25

Ten years later...

I woke up to Dakota watching me as I slept.
"Stalker." I said.
"Sure but I'm a hot one." He said winking. I rolled my eyes and turned my body the other way, not facing him. He turned me back around to face him.
"Don't hide from me princess." He said with a smile.
"Let's make one thing clear. I'm not a princess." I stated.
"You're right. You're a queen." He said smiling bigger. I shook my head at him. He kissed me and caressed my cheek.
"You're so beautiful." He whispered.
"You're so handsome." I said back.
"Makes us the perfect couple." He said. I rolled my eyes and sat up.
"You're going to get out of bed already?" He asked.
"Yes it's time." I said.
"It's like seven in the morning." He said.
"Yeah you have to go to work. And I follow because I can't let anything happen to you." I said. I picked out a cute outfit and got dressed.

When I was done, Dakota wrapped his arms around my waist behind me

"You're going to be late." I said putting my hands over his muscular arms.
"Because my wife doesn't hurry up with being beautiful." He said kissing my neck.
"I'm not your wife. Let's go." I said.
"My soon to be wife again. Ten years ago we should have got married if it wasn't for whoever shot me. I can't believe we still don't know who did it." He said resting his chin on my shoulder then leaving a kiss on it right after.
"I know, let's get going." I broke free from his arms and walked into Justin's room to wake him up.
"Mom I don't want to go to school." Justin said tiredly.
"You're going to be late just like your father. Hurry up." I said.
Justin got in the back and stayed on his phone. I got in the drivers seat. As I began to drive Dakota and Justin fell asleep. I rolled my eyes and smiled to myself.
I dropped off Justin at school. Justin walked into that school like he was going to die in there. I giggled. Justin turned around to me a waved goodbye. I waved right back and blew him a kiss. He smiled and walked into the school. I drove off and smacked Dakota's arm to wake him up.
"Ouch." He whispered.
"Wake up." I demanded.
"Mmm." He groaned. I parked in front of the modeling company.
"Dakota!" I yelled.
"Huh!" He said jumping and hitting his head on the grass. "Ow, fuck!" He hissed holding his head.
"Wake up." I said.
"Thanks for taking care of me Luna." He said still holding his head and squinting his eyes in pain.
"Come on." I said getting out of the car. I went to the other side and opened the door for him.
"You shouldn't be doing that." He said unbuckling his seat belt and getting out. I held on the door and shut it right after he got out. "Excuse me but I don't recall you being the man here." He said crossing his arms.
"Really? Because you act more of a woman than me." I said crossing my arms as well and leaning forward to him.
"Okay but I have the dick here." He said.
"You're going to be late let's go." I said.
"Let me be late." He said grabbing me and pushing me up against the car.
"Dakota?" I asked.
"Let it happen Luna." He whispered into my ear then biting it.
"We are in public." I said trying to get him off.
"Let them see how in love I am with you." He said not stopping.
"Dakota. This is unprofessional." I moaned. His hand trailed down to the button of my pants. He unbuttoned my pants and tried to take off the scarf.
"Dakota stop it. Not here." I ordered.
"You stop fighting it baby." He whispered.
"Am I interrupting something?" Dakota stopped and looked at Liam who was standing here with his arms folded and with both eyebrows lifted.
I buttoned my pants up as quick as I could and crossed my arms.
"No. No you aren't." I said.
"Kind of." Dakota mumbled.
We walked into the company. They gave Dakota his outfit. He changed into it and began to pose for the camera. He looked over to me and winked.
"Pay attention to the camera, supermodel." I said. He smiled and then bit his lip looking sexy again.
"Luna?" I turned around to see Killian behind me.
"Killian? What are you doing here?" I asked.
"I'm here to ask if you would like to go to Florida for some special training. You don't have to it's just to know more combat." He said.
"I'll think about it. Who's going?" I asked.
"Anyone in the company that would like to go." He said.
"Okay I'll think about it and get back to you on that." He nodded and walked away. Dakota came behind me and wrapped and arm around me.
"What did he want?" He asked.
"He wanted me to go train some more but the thing is, is that it's all the way in Florida." I said.
"Well the good thing is, is that you don't need anymore training." He said kissing my neck.
"I'm thinking about it." I said. He pulled away.
"You're kidding me right?" He asked lifting an eyebrow.
"No. I don't do jokes." I said.
"Do you really think I'm going to allow you and him going together? Alone! All the way to Florida?!" He asked holding a grip my upper arms.
"Most of us bodyguards are going. Not just him and I." I corrected.
"They're all men." He said.
"That's if Miss Brown or Zhavia don't go." I said.
"If they don't go. You don't." He said.
"I'm a grown woman and definitely not your daughter nor slave. I don't have to listen to you. I'm going!" I said feeling anger beginning to build up inside me.
"So during this entire conversation you decided to make a decision and go? I don't trust Killian! He can harm you." He said. I laughed.
"I can take care of myself." I stated.
"You know what fine! You are an impossible woman." He said walking back in front of the camera.

...

The drive back home was silent. I picked up Justin at his friend's house where he usually stays every time we come back home late.
"Hey mom. Sup dad." Justin said.
"Hey baby cakes." I said.
"Mom I'm not a kid anymore. I'm sixteen years old." He said laughing.
"I know but you're still my little boy." I said.
"I'm so hungry." Justin said.
"You didn't eat?" I asked.
"I mean I did when I got out of school. I didn't want to bother anyone with asking for food so I waited for you." He said.
"Okay I'll make you something to eat at home." I said driving off.
"Is dad dead?" He asked.
"No he's just a little angry." I said.
"Why?" He asked.
"Ask him when we get home okay?" I asked.
"Okay." He said back.
We got home and Dakota didn't even look at more nor say a word to me.
I began to cook dinner while the boys were in the living room.

Dakota's POV...

I explained everything to Justin about Luna going to Florida.
"Justin? We need to do something about this. We can't let your mom leave with Killian."
"What do you want me to do?" He asked.
"I don't know. Get sick. She wouldn't leave you like that if you were sick." I said.
"So like the stomach flew and a fever?" He asked lifting an eyebrow.
"Yeah right after you're done eating." I said.
"Okay. To be honest I don't want her going with Killian either. I don't trust him." He said.
"Father like son." I said patting Justin's back.
"Dinner's ready!" Luna yelled. We sat down at the table and ate. A few minutes after Justin was done he began to fake his illness.
"Oh no. I don't feel so good." Justin said holding his stomach.
"Justin, what's wrong?" Luna asked furrowing her eyebrows.
"I don't think my stomach liked the food tonight." Justin said rocking back and fourth then running upstairs to his bathroom.
"Justin?" Luna said running up behind him.
I went upstairs after I was done cleaning up the dining room to see Luna laying in bed with Justin.
"I want to see Adriana." Justin whispered.
"It's late right now Jay. Tomorrow we'll call her." Luna said.
"Okay fine." He said. Luna went downstairs while I stayed with Justin.
"This is going to work. Thanks champion." I said giving him a kiss on the forehead.
"You're welcome dad. I don't want her leaving anyway." He said. I smiled then walked out the room.

Justin

Adriana

Adriana

Plz comment and vote! Thnxxx🖤🖤🖤