Chapter 17

Dakota and I laid in bed. He was caressing my arm which felt nice.
"I haven't felt this happy in so long." Dakota whispered kissing my forehead.
"Me either." I said.
"I wish you would have done this sooner." He said.
"What?" I asked.
"Let yourself be happy." He said still caressing my arm.
"I didn't want to get hurt again." I explained.
"I would never hurt you." He said.
"I'm not so sure." I said.
"Why?" He asked looking down at me.
"You're a playboy," I said. "How do I know you aren't playing me right now?" I asked.
"I'm not. If it means I have to change into that Dakota you knew long ago then I will, I will do anything to keep you Luna. Without you I feel empty." He said.
"That's if you don't get killed." I said.
"Nah I'll be fine." I rolled my eyes at his dumb response. "So what are we going to do about our son?" He asked.
"I'm going to court in a couple days. I scheduled a meeting there. Then if you want to come with me we can both fight for our son." I said.
"Of course I'll be there." He said kissing my forehead. "I want my son." He said.
"Okay." I whispered. I cuddled into his chest and took a deep breath.

...

It was the day of court and like I said I fought for my son like it was the last cookie on that dinner plate. With the help of our lawyer we came out successful. I felt happiness in my heart.
My son looked scared though. I knew this was going to be hard. I knew this was my son because I made sure. We took a DNA test and it came out positive.
Justin slowly walked closer to me. Then he surprised me by holding onto my arm.
The judge continued and told us something that make me want to go and beat up the woman who took care of Justin. I found out that she was mistreating him and assaulting my son.
"Bitch! I'm going to fuckin kill you!" I yelled. Dakota held me back while I was trying to reach her.
"Luna stop!" Dakota ordered. I calmed myself and stopped like he said.
She was sentenced of jail for ten years. I wanted her to go for life but I guess not.
Dakota and I took our son home. Justin sat down and waited.
I walked up to him and bent down to his level.
"Hello Justin." I said with a sweet smile.
"H-hi." He said stuttering.
"Are you nervous?" I asked.
"K-kind o-of.." He said still stuttering.
"It's okay. Do you know who I am? Did you listen while we were in court?" I asked.
"N-not really." He said looking down and playing with his small fingers.
"I'm your real mother." He looked up and me and began to cry. "What's wrong?" I asked. Dakota came up to us and bent down as well and looked at me.
"What did you say to him?" He asked with his eyes widened.
"I just told him that I was his birth mother." I said. I felt a pair of small arms wrap around me. Justin held me tightly. "Why did you give me away?" Justin asked sobbing.
"I didn't. They took you from me. I would never leave you like that." My eyes began to get glossy. Dakota hugged the two of us and we all had our moment kneeling down on the living room floor.
Justin let go. "Can I call you mommy?" He asked.
"Of course you can baby." I said kissing his forehead. "Look this is your real dad." I said turning to Dakota. Dakota was crying himself. Justin ran to him and gave him a big hug.
"Can I call him daddy?" He asked.
"Of course you can." I said with a smile and clearing my tears off my face.
Justin yawned. "Are you tried?" I asked. He nodded and rubbed his eyes.
"Come on champ." Dakota said lifting him up I followed Dakota as he put him on my bed and tucked him in. Dakota and I both left a kiss on his forehead and shut the door.
"I'm so happy." Dakota said holding me.
"Me too." I said stuffing my head into his chest.
"I love you." He said.
"I love you." I said right back.

...

It was morning and I knew that Justin had school. I knew where because I had all of the information.
"Justin. Justin." I said shaking him awake.
"Mommy?" He asked.
"Yes it's me. Good morning baby cakes." I said kissing his cheek.
"Good morning momma." He said stretching.
"You have to get up for school." I said.
"Okay mommy." He said sitting up. He went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. He came downstairs with me and ate breakfast. After he ate breakfast he walked to the car with me. I buckled him in and dropped him off. I came back home then saw Dakota talking to another man.

The both turned around when they saw me walk in

The both turned around when they saw me walk in. "Who's this? The birth mother of my son?" He asked angrily.
"Excuse me?" I asked. My blood had already began to boil.
"Listen you can't just go an steal my kid from me bitch!" He said getting closer to me.
Dakota immediately walked in front of me.
"First of all fucker you don't come and insult my wife like that! And we didn't just take him we have legal documents over our son!" He yelled.
"I would like to see my son!" He yelled getting closer.
"He's at school! And where the hell were you during court! If you really cared for him you'd be there!" I yelled.
"I was in the middle of something and I couldn't make it in time! I would most definitely be there if I wasn't late!" He explained getting more aggressive.
"Get out of my house!" I yelled.
"Fine. But later I'm going here to see my son!" He said walking out and slamming the door.
"Since when am I your wife?" I asked.
"I don't know it just slipped out. It would look better if we were married and with our little boy." He said.
I hugged Dakota and then pulled away.
"Tell me. What are we?" I asked.
"My special friend." He said smiling.
I pulled away. "So I'm just like the others?" I asked.
"No you're my special friend. I don't do relationships, Luna." He said with a nervous chuckle.
"I see." I turned around and went to my bedroom. I left him there to think about what he had just done.

Plz comment and vote! Thnxxx🖤🖤🖤