Chapter 15

I sat down with Mary and was ready for her to tell me everything she knows.
"You're father told me what he had done and handed the baby to me. I wasn't there at the house with you because I had gone to visit my sister Lidia." She explained. "And so as I was walking back to your house your father forcefully handed the baby to me and told me to hide him somewhere, where you will never find him." She said.
"So? Where'd you put him?" I asked anxiously.
"I sent him to St. Patrick's Cathedral." She said. That was the church I went to all the time.
"Is father Mark still there?" I asked.
"He most definitely." She said.
"Thank you for your help." I gave Mary a hug and left. I quickly got into my car and drove off to the church.

...

I made it to the church and went to go find father Mark. I was walking around until I saw him and I seemed to catch his attention.
"Luna? Is that you? My, my you look so grown up." He said walking over to me and giving me a hug.
"Hello father Mark it's nice to see you." I said hugging back.
"What brings you here?" He asked.
"Father I need to ask you something." I said.
"What is it my dear?" He asked.
"I want you to tell me everything that has happened six years ago." I said. He was stuck in silence.
"What?" He asked confused.
"My son. The one that my father took away from me at the age of fifteen." He took a deep breath.
"Luna..he's not here if that's what you're wondering.." He said sadly.
"Where is he father. Tell me where he is!" I said quietly screaming and tearing up.
"I gave him away to a family that would treat him like a prince. He's in good hands." He said.
"Father. I want my son I've been looking for him." I said trying to convince him to tell me.
""I'll write you the address of the adopted parents and you can go visit." He said. I nodded. It will be awkward but I need to see him and see if he is who I'm looking for.

...

I followed the address that the father gave me and it led me to a gigantic home. I rang the doorbell and waited for the door to open. And when the door did open it revealed a woman who looked like she was very sick and also looked as if she was dying.
"Who are you?" She asked rudely.
"I need to see your son." I said getting straight to the point.
"What the fuck? Why my son? He's only six years old! He isn't even that important." She said.
"Let me see him!" I said aggressively.
"Fine, Fine." She said putting her hands up. She turned around and went to go get him and when she did it was like seeing a little Dakota right in front of me.
"Justin?" I asked.
"How do you know his name?!" She asked.
"Shut up and don't ask questions I'm here to see MY son not you lady!" I said.
"Wait you're the.." She put her hand over her mouth and walked away slowly. I kneeled down to him. He smiled at me, "Hi." He said.
"Hi Justin." I whispered. "Can I ask you something?" I asked.
"Sure." He said giggling and playing with his fingers.
"Are you happy?" I asked.
"Yeah..." He said hesitantly.
"You sure?" I asked.
"No..." He said again shyly.
"Okay. Thank you." I got up and left. I'm going to fight for that custody as if it was the last cookie on the dinner plate.

...

I came back to the house where I used to live. I think this is where I'm going to stay until I go back to L.A. I walked in and saw the worst person in the history of ever. Dakota and his stupid girlfriend.
"What the fuck are you doing here!?" I asked.
"I needed somewhere to go." He said.
"There's something called a hotel!" I said.
"Luna don't be like that." He said.
I grabbed his arm and pulled him somewhere where his girlfriend won't hear our conversation.
"I don't want that stupid bitch here." I said.
"Is someone jealous?" He asked lifting an eyebrow.
"No I just don't like her. Send her to a hotel or you both are leaving right fuckin now!" I said gritting my teeth. He sighed.
"Fine but what do I tell her?" He said.
"Tell her there is no room here." I said.
"Seriously? That's the best you can do?" He asked lifting an eyebrow.
"It's true. I don't even know where I'm going to put you." I said.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"This is a big house but since it was just me and my parents, my parents made sure that it was a big house but with only two rooms because we didn't need anymore. Clearly you don't remember." I explained.
"It's simple I'll sleep with you." He said smiling.
"Oh no! Not today asshole! You can take your happy ass and your ugly ass girlfriend who smells like cigarettes out of here right now!" I said.
"Come on don't be like that baby." He said pushing me up against the wall.
"Dakota, What the fuck?" I asked. He didn't answer he just began to kiss my neck. He kissed my cheek then got close to my lips and kissed me. I put my arms around him and he held me tighter. I pulled away and slapped him.
"Get out of my bubble or I'll hurt you." I said.
"You finally let me do what I've been wanting to do since I saw you. You said you were never going to kiss me and look what happened." He said smiling.
"Go tell your girlfriend." I said pushing him away from me.
He laughed and walked away. This is going to be a little interesting.

Plz comment and vote! Thnxxx🖤🖤🖤