Chapter 2.

Excuse any typos.

Diamond in mm.

Jason

"Yea Jason but you gotta let her grow up she ain't no 6 year old little girl no more"

"I wish she was"

"Shit I don't. She easier like this" Paige sat next to me on the couch with hr cover.

"No the hell she not. Looking grown all the damn time. Why she wear that shit to school anyway matter of fact why does she even own clothes like that?! Who bought em?"

"Well....."

"I know damn elk you ain't buy those clothes for her"

"Well I bought some of them cause they were cute and she liked them too so why not"

I just looked at her.

She laughed "Jason Cierra is gonna be 18 in less than a week. We already got her a car. Do you really think you gon be able to handle her when we give her that car. She gon be all over damn Atlanta"

"Nope. She not. Diamond used to be bad as hell but look she good now. Cierra did the opposite."

She rolled her eyes. "Jason stop it. You're being the over protective uncool dad"

"What?"

"Yea you gotta be the cool dad. And you're not being that right now" she picked up the remote to turn the channel.

"Ok first of all" I took the remote from her. "Leave it on sports thanks and number two I am a cool dad you not a cool mom tho"

"Whatever. I'm not a regular mom I'm a cool mom baby you're just a regular dad tho" she shrugged and took the remote back.

I shook my head and my phone vibrated. I looked at it and it was Diamond calling me. I answered.

"Hello?.....Why? Ain't y'all at a party?....You alright??......Alright I'm on my way send me the address" I hung up.

"What's wrong? Who was that?"

"Diamond"

"She ok?"

"Yea she said she want me to come get them"

"Why?? Ain't they at a party??"

"Yea ion know what's going on but I'll be right back"

"Ok call me if you need me"

"Ight" I grabbed my keys and got up and left.

I got in my car and pulled off to the address. I knew exactly who's house it was.

I got there and seen Diamond sitting outside on her phone. I got out and went up to her.

Diamond.

I tried to get Cierra to come back downstairs. Yea. She went upstairs with Michael and to be completely honest I was scared for her. I didn't know what was going on up there. I didn't know where Lily was either. She had walked off with some boy. I just went outside and sat down waiting for my dad. He was gonna be pissed.

I looked up and seen him walking up to me. I got up.

"Where lily and your sister?"

"Um...they're inside but I'll -"

"Stay here" he started to go in but I stopped him.

"Wait daddy let me go in and get them I'll be right back."

"Nah I'll go"

"No wait just let me go please" I looked at him.

"Fine"

He went back in the car and I went inside to find them. Soon as I walked in I went straight upstairs cause I knew that's where Cierra was. It was like 5 bedrooms upstairs. I looked in all of them and didn't see them. I went to what looked like this theater room and seen Lily and this guy making out on the chairs while a random movie was playing. I rolled my eyes.

"Lily!"

She stopped and looked up. "What"

"Come on!"

"Come on what?! I'm busy!"

"My dad is here to pick us up let's go!"

"Why is he here?!" She got up quick and fixed her clothes.

"Just come on" she followed me out of the room.

"Where is Cierra?"

"I don't know"

We went into this all black room and I seen Cierra with Michael on the bed making out about to have sex.

"What the hell Diamond?!" She sat up and looked at me.

"Let's go"

"No!"

"Daddy's here. Let's. Go. Now."

"Why the hell is he here?!"

"Just come on" I rolled my eyes and walked out the room.

Cierra

"No for what?! Why is he here anyway"

"Cierra unless you want him to come up here himself you need to come on"

I rolled my eyes and got off the bed. I fixed my dress and grabbed my jacket. "Bye Michael I'll see you tomorrow"

"Yea ight" he got up and left the room giving Diamond a death stare.

"Problem?!" She said to him

He rolled his eyes and walked away.

"Diamond calm down. Damn."

"Shut up you're so fucking annoying."

"I'm annoying?!"

"Yes. You are. Why would y'all leave me by myself at this party. I don't know any of these people!"

"How bout you go make some friends"

"Whatever lets go"

"Why is daddy here?"

"Because I called him" me and lily stopped in our tracks.

"What do you mean you called him??!"

"Like I just said"

"But why" Lily walked with her.

"Because like I said y'all left me alone. I felt my anxiety kick In and I was scared. I couldn't find you guys."

I rolled my eyes and walked past them downstairs and out the door. I went to my dads car and got in the back.

"What the hell you got on Cierra? And where Lily and Diamond at??"

"It's just a dress and they're coming." After I said that I stayed silent the entire ride home. Thy got in the car and my dad pulled off home.

———————————

Just a filler 🌚

How is it so far?

How y'all feel about the kids so far?

Btw. Yes. Jason and Paige got married 🥰

I'm at work rn and I'm on my break. I literally wrote this so fast 😂😂

Vote and Comment!