Chapter 6.

Excuse any typos.

Kevin in mm.

Cierra.

'Now drop down , you a freak
Bend it over , touch your feet
Shake that booty , I know it's lil but unique
Back that thang up on my nigga from the D
Oh that's me , drop down - '

"Can you cut that shit down?!" I turned and seen King standing in my doorway looking annoyed.

I rolled my eyes and turned my head back to my mirror as my hair stylist finished up my hair. "King get out and why aren't you ready anyway?"

"I don't wanna go to yo lame ass party"

"King go get dressed" I heard my moms voice. "Go tell Diamond to get dressed too. Y'all almost finished in here?" I turned around and seen her and instantly got upset.

"What are you wearing?!"

"Clothes..."

"No mommy you can't wear that."

"And why the hell not?!"

"Because everyone's is gonna be talking about you at MY party"

"Cierra I highly doubt that."

"Well I don't. My friends already talk about you like they wanna date you and it's gross so if you could change that would be great"

"Girl anyway. Ladies y'all almost done?"

"Yes ma'am we are almost done" the girl doing my makeup said.

"Mommy please!"

"Cierra shut up ain't nobody finna be looking at me. It's yo night just try to enjoy it damn" she rolled her eyes and walked out. "Diamond come take my pictures! Cause I look good...shit" I heard her yell.

I rolled my eyes. She's so annoying.

"Damn you ain't ready yet?" I heard my dads voice. I turned around and seen him. He looked good. Regular fitted Nike shirt with jeans and his Rolex with some Black Balenciaga sneakers. He didn't over do it like my mother. Thank God.

"No. But thanks for dressing normal." I turned back around waiting for the girls to get back to doing my hair and makeup but they weren't doing anything.

I opened my eyes and turned back around to see them staring at my dad trying to flirt. I'm so annoyed.

"Ya mama dresses normal too what you mean? She look damn good to me."

"That's the problem. Can you leave please so I can finish getting ready? Please??"

"Alright but we gotta leave in a min"

"Okay I'm almost done"

He walked out and the girls turned back to me and continued their work. "Damn that's yo daddy?" The makeup artist said.

I mentally rolled my eyes. "Yes"

"Damn he fine as hell" They started laughing and talking about him.

I sighed. "Can y'all please just finish and stop talking about my father. Thanks."

They caught attitudes but finished. As soon as they were done I kicked them out my room and got dressed. I used my new tripod & ring light to take my own pics standing up before I left my room. I posted them to my twitter and IG while also responding to a lot of the happy birthday comments.

@CiCiBanks: G-Day 💎