Chapter 14.

Excuse any typos.

Austin in mm.

Lily.

I walked in my house and was greeted by my parents just standing there looking at me. I started getting nervous. Thinking of anything I ever did wrong.

"Umm....am I in trouble?"

"No we just wanna talk to you that's all" my mom said.

"I'm scared now"

She laughed. "Don't be. Come here"

I followed her over to the couch and sat down on one side while her and my dad sat on the other.

"Lily you know you can tell us anything right?"

"Yes..."

"Okay so what's been going on with you lately? This past week you've just been really uptight and anxious. You're never like this so what's wrong?"

"Nothing I'm just...just nervous about this bug test i math coming up that's all"

She just looked at me.

"Is something going on at school? Cause I'll light that bitch up" my dad come and sat next to me.

I laughed a little while tearing up. "No nothing important"

"Then why you so emotional right now?"

"Cause I feel pressured nothings wrong guys I promise" I wiped my tears.

"Alright let me know if something is understand? Cause I ain't afraid to shoot nobody kid" my dad pulled me in for a hug. He's so violent lol.

"Thanks daddy"

"Alright I'm finna go to work I'll be back later tonight" he stood up and kissed my mom, grabbed his keys and left.

"Hey mom when is Trey coming back?"

"Hell be back next week"

"Oh okay"

"Awe you miss your brother?"

"No who said that?"

She laughed. "Lily I really hate to badger you but are you sure you're ok? Is there something you wanted to say but couldn't cause your dad was here?"

".....no"

She looked at me studying my face. I just knew that she knew I was lying. Ugh. I feel so pressured and boxed in. I gotta go before I say anything else.

"I'm gonna go do my homewo -"

"Come back here"

I sighed and came back and sat down. "Yes?"

"Tell me right now what's going on Lillian. Did something happen to you or what?"

"No mommy but....look I jus really can't tell you please let me go"

"Not until you tell me what's going on? Why can't you tell me? If anybody said anything or did anything to you and told you they were gonna kill us if you told you should tell us anyway. Ain't nobody gon touch us Lily I promise you that"

"No it's Diamond! Not me. It's her...." I let tears fall.

She was shocked. "What?"

"She said she was raped by this guy named Kevin t out school he's a football player and the coach's son and when she told Cierra a while ago Cierra didn't believe her actually thought she was lying so after that diamond just kept to herself. The only way I found out is because Cierra actually thought it was funny and I got so mad at her for thinking Diamond was lying and now we haven't spoken to each other in over a week and it's been eating me alive because Diamond said I can't tell anybody and I just did so I know she's gonna hate me forever but I just don't want her to differ in silence anymore ya know?"
I was crying at this point.
I just let it all out.
Diamond is gonna her me for sure.