Chapter 23.

Excuse any typos.

Austin in mm.

Austin.

I woke up in so much pain. It was still dark out. I'm guessing it's the morning time cause a lot of people were outside this coffee shop next to the park. This is like my third day sleeping here on this stupid bench. I smell like ass and probably look disgusting. I looked and seen an open bathroom on the other side of the park. I got up and went all the way over to it. I went in and looked in the mirror. My eye wasn't swollen anymore it was still a little bruised but it didn't look half as bad as it did before. I looked like shit tho. I left the bathroom and started walking to school.

I walked in school after walking for about an hour. I snuck in past the janitor and went inside the boys locker room. I opened my locker and took out my normal gym clothes. They were clean. That's all that matters. I went to the showers and took one.

After I got out I got dressed in my gym clothes which was just some basketball shorts and a t shirt. I put back on my sneakers and right on cue the first bell rung. I immediately heard people in the hallways walking to class, they were loud too.

I grabbed my other clothes and stuffed them in the locker and went out to the hallways. I was making my way to class when I seen Haley. She was at her locker getting stuff out. I walked over to her.

"Hey Haley"

She looked at me. "Hey" She looked high as hell.

"I just wanted to say sorry about the other day. I was just frustrated I ain't mean to yell at you like that"

"It's fine. Did you get checked out?"

"Yea...it was nothing they just gave me meds" I lied through my teeth.

"Oh okay good. What you doing after school?"

"Absolutely nothing. Why?"

"Wanna go smoke?"

"Ain't you high already?"

"Yea so? See I like to say high helps me NOT deal with a lot of shit" she laughed a little.

"I never smoked before so"

"Oh I'll show you don't you worry" she smiled.

I just laughed. This girl was crazy.

Diamond.

I walked in school and seen some bullshit. I seen Austin talking to Haley. She the biggest hoe I know besides Cierra. He couldn't text me back but could talk to her that's rude. I walked over to them.

"Hey Austin"

He turned and looked at me. "Hey Diamond" he sounded a little irritated.

Haley just looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Austin I'll see you later on" she smiled at him. It made me cringe. Ew.

"Alright" he responded as she walked off.

"Why were you talking to her?"

"I'm sorry...what?"

"Haley's like the biggest hoe in this school. Why were you talking to her and.." I looked him over. "Why do you have on your gym clothes?"

"I can talk to whoever I want. I thought you didn't want no parts of me so can you please leave me alone Diamond..." he started to walk away.