Chapter 28.

Excuse any typos.

Cierra in mm.

Cierra.

"She's gonna make it Ci..don't worry about it okay?" Lily hugged me.

"I really really hope so..." I wiped my face.

"Well it's been two weeks. The doctor was wrong she made it so she'll wake up just don't even worry about it. She's gonna wake up like today just watch" she smiled trying to cheer me up.

We were sitting in the hospital room. We were the only two here right now. My dad went to go take a call outside and Diamond and Austin went to get something to eat from the cafeteria. Auntie Yazmin went with Uncle Lucas to go get something real to eat as she put it. She didn't like the cafeteria food. My dad didn't either but he wasn't leaving this hospital no tome soon. Not even for food. And he didn't trust that Uber eats shit either.

"Hey is this Paige Banks room?" Some lady stood in the doorway. I looked up at her. She kinda looked like mom.

"Who's asking?" I asked.

"I'm her sister...your aunt. My name is Justice" she smiled.

"I didn't know she had a sister..."

"Yep she has two actually" this other lady came out of nowhere. They both kinda looked like mom.

"Oh..."

"My name is Tania" she smiled.

I looked at Lily and she looked at me. "Um let me call my dad" I pulled out my phone.

"You really don't remember me huh?" I put my phone down and looked at her for a minute. She did look familiar...

"I used to come over and play with you and Diamond all the time. I can't believe you don't remember me" she laughed a little "you won't remember her cause she was never around" she referred to Tania standing next to her. "But we were like the coolest auntie niece trio ever" she smiled.

"Yea you do look really familiar.....yes I do remember you" I smiled a little.

"How long she been like this?"

"About two weeks or so..."

"You been in here this whole time? No school or anything?"

"Nope. We've just been waiting on her to wake up"

"Well let me take you out for some air or something"

"Uh..." I looked at Lily.

"You can go I'll tell your dad for you"

"Thanks. Here watch my phone" I gave it to her to put on the charger. It was on like 2%. About to die.

I got up and threw on my jacket and went with her and the other aunt Tania.

"So how have you been?" She wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

"Uh good...you?"