Chapter 17.

Excuse any typos.

Austin in mm.

(Sorry. This is actually Austin and the other boy I posted is actually King. Got them mixed up. 😭)

Paige.

It's been hours since Jason left and I'm kinda worried. He's not texting me back and he won't answer my calls. Neither will either of my kids.

"Yaz I'll be back!" I grabbed my keys and purse.

She came downstairs. "Where are you going?"

"To the school. Jason hasn't called or texted me back so I'm going up there. Can you watch Diamond for me?"

"Yea of course let me know what's happening"

"Yea I will. Thanks Yaz" I walked out my door closing and locking it behind me. I got in my car and sped off. I was afraid something was really wrong. I guess I'll find out when I get there.

King.

I was so ready to fucking go. The principal kicked us out his office so only him, my dad, and Michael's mom were in there. Sounded like they were yelling. I don't know what she wanted to press charges for. Her son is a fucking douchebag for one. And his best friend is a rapist and he stuck up for him. I wanted to beat Kevin's ass again just thinking about the shit. My sister almost killed herself because of him. I wanted to kill him. I hope my dad finds out it was him and kills him. I swear. I hate those niggas so much. I heard laughing and looked over. That nigga Kevin was laughing.

"Fuck you laughing for?!"

"Cause this shit is funny. That's why."

I got up and charged at him but got held down by the security that was in the office.

"Nigga if you don't sit yo lil ass down"

"Yea well my lil ass gave you a busted lip, broke nose, and a black eye dumb ass"

"Fuck you"

"Kevin just stop! The fuck is wrong with you?!"

"Shut up Cierra! Shoulda did it to yo stupid easy ass too" he rolled his eyes. Cierra jumped up and started hitting him. He started hitting her back so I got out of the security guards grip and ran over there beating his ass. Then I feel Michael on top of me.

Jason.

"You not listening to - the fuck is all that noise?" I opened the door and walked out the office. I seen king and Cierra fighting these two lil niggas on the ground. I went over there with Kelly following behind me.

I grabbed King and got him up off the floor Nd grabbed Cierra with my other hand. I moved them over behind me and held them there. I seen Kelly get her son and the other boy up.

"What the hell is going on?!" I looked at King.

"He-"

"Okay wait a second everyone go to the conference room please" the principal motioned for us to follow him.

We all followed him into the conference room and sat down.